Welcome To aBlackWeb

Statik Selektah Shares Unreleased Biggie Verse: Listen

Loyal to the game is way worse. You’ll hate it even more when you hear the original version of the songs. Eminem didn’t just have him screaming g unit. He sped up and slowed down pacs vocals and even took a ton of pacs lyrics off the songs. The original ghetto gospel was 4 verses.

Don’t get me started on how he completely changed the message and took a ton of lyrics off the song NIGGA from pacs positive uplifting acronym of the word and how is black people should rise up and unite to whatever the fuck was released on that album

Fuck that album

Last edited:
I remember when Loyal To The Game came out. I was living in Albany, NY and there was a mixtape spot that sold bootleg albums for $2.
So I copped it and went home to listen to it.

I'm not lying when I say that I literally listened to each song for 15-20 seconds then ejected the CD and threw it directly in the trash.

Worst $2 I've ever spent. I'm just glad I didn't pay $15.

So how he shout out g unit?

copy and paste. PAC has said the letter “G” and “unit” at some point. All Eminem did was put it together

all pacs vocals are in fact Tupac. That song he shouts out G-Unit is a originally a song with Treach. I had all the original songs years ago. The vocals are just sped up or slowed down

I remember when Loyal To The Game came out. I was living in Albany, NY and there was a mixtape spot that sold bootleg albums for $2.
So I copped it and went home to listen to it.

I'm not lying when I say that I literally listened to each song for 15-20 seconds then ejected the CD and threw it directly in the trash.

Worst $2 I've ever spent. I'm just glad I didn't pay $15.

stfu u never say anything good bout pac so opinion dont matter

Back