Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is very true so with that said yeah fuck Tariq!

LLS

my-nigga-gif.gif

Read part of an interview where she said, "Angela is not dead at the end of the episode. No."

What I get from that is "she's not dead....yet."

Last edited:
Why would you post that? Courtney kemp shouldn't even post about the show while it's still on smh

But this bitch be having Featurettes after each ep explaining shit

I just came to post this.IDK why she would say this,but once show leaks happen somebody would say Angela was doing scenes.

She's not dead yet,true.

they aint gonna come out with shit until next april....we gonna forget it anyway.

i think waiting so long between seasons is a dangerous recipe.....anyone can come in an take over and have us forget about power.

they aint gonna come out with shit until next april....we gonna forget it anyway.

i think waiting so long between seasons is a dangerous recipe.....anyone can come in an take over and have us forget about power.

That's the way it's always worked on cable though.

Plus they need time to make the show and add whatever post production is needed.

Reactions: 1/2

which is good in the sense of it being fresh when it comes back

a lot of people like to skim thru the previous season right before shows start back up anyway

Niggas talk shit about TWD ,but the mid season break makes it almost seem like TWD is on most of the yr.

TWD went off then FTWD started asap and once it ends TWD is right back in the same yr.

Back