Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn did not see that coming.

Good episode. Next 2 should be fire.

wonder if 50 back in music now because of the release of the video and they offing him

That Courtney Kemp writer chick just said...

There will be subsequent seasons to come.

PaleSentimentalAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

LMAO I said the same thing. I'm like "Sis season 6 should be the wrap up".

I'm just waiting for the BMF show.

Last edited:
Man i thought 50 cent was gonna survive the shooting at first and if he would have killed 4 cops and drove off alive I would have been done with the show

Any yet he survived being stabbed and burned. You would have though him catching it would be the equivalent of getting punched in the stomach. lol

50 got shot 9 times before & survived? Anything less I'm not believing. If they put the purple heart shaped herb in Kanan, then I can see him coming back to life to get revenge on Ghost & all his cronies.

lol I thought that nigga was gonna be on some metahuman shit again for a second.

Tariq is a disloyal nigga to everybody. They probably gonna do a season all about his family trying to kill him

I swear keisha had a kid? What happened to that nigga?

Matter fact what happened to ghost and Tasha's youngest?

Finally dropped that nigga. Damn. Shoulda took reek with him.

I swear keisha had a kid? What happened to that nigga?

Matter fact what happened to ghost and Tasha's youngest?

LOL she does have a kid

The last time Tommy and her was fucking with each other her baby daddy had the kid,so I assume when the kid isn't around the kid is with him or somebody.

They showed Ghost's other kid at the funeral,but they still don't give a fuck about that kid...at all.

Back