Welcome To aBlackWeb

i think tariq might off kanaan.

that was an interesting talk they had over chess.

tariq might just be play kanaan to get close to him.

because all kanaan does is show hes loyal by doing some shit to gain favor.

he saved dre in jail got close to him
killed the dudes for the italians to get close
killed diego to get close to serbs

Kinda, I cut my grass yesterday
yea...that pollen fucked you up.

cuz this aint cute
d86adf5767459768d15cb8d5d37c09e4--seen-black-celebrities.jpg

yea...that pollen fucked you up.

cuz this aint cute
d86adf5767459768d15cb8d5d37c09e4--seen-black-celebrities.jpg

That ain't what she looked like on the show and in many other pics either.

I was highly disappointed in seeing her titties a few seasons ago but other than that, that honey nut cheerios bitch has always looked to me.

That ain't what she looked like on the show and in many other pics either.

I was highly disappointed in seeing her titties a few seasons ago but other than that, that honey nut cheerios bitch has always looked to me.
if you in a drought bruh its cool.

not judging

i think tariq might off kanaan.

Starting to think the same thing.

In the preview for the next episode, he was asking him why he killed Sean..........so I wouldn't be surprised if that's some kind of foreshadowing for his endgame with Kanaan.

Starting to think the same thing.

In the preview for the next episode, he was asking him why he killed Sean..........so I wouldn't be surprised if that's some kind of foreshadowing for his endgame with Kanaan.

Part of the reason Tariq so fucked up with his parents is because of all the lies they always telling him. IMO part of the reason he seems to fuck with Kanan so tough is because he doesn't lie or sugarcoat shit with him.

Tariq might kill Kanan at the end of it all but it ain't going to be cause of what happened to Sean.

Part of the reason Tariq so fucked up with his parents is because of all the lies they always telling him. IMO part of the reason he seems to fuck with Kanan so tough is because he doesn't lie or sugarcoat shit with him.

Tariq might kill Kanan at the end of it all but it ain't going to be cause of what happened to Sean.

Idk bruh.......I'm thinking that might end up being the main reason he kills Kanaan.

Otherwise, why even ask Kanaan about that if it wasn't on his mind.

Aside from Raina (after she died).......Shawn seems to be the only person he really cared about.

So it would make sense for him to want revenge on the person responsible for killing him.

Idk bruh.......I'm thinking that might end up being the main reason he kills Kanaan.

Otherwise, why even ask Kanaan about that if it wasn't on his mind.

Aside from Raina (after she died).......Shawn seems to be the only person he really cared about.

So it would make sense for him to want revenge on the person responsible for killing him.

We only got a snippet of the convo between them on that. Once we hear the whole thing both of our opinions could change. I'm more of the opinion that Tariq could possibly kill him just cause he see that Kanan is in his way of becoming bigger in the game down the line. Kanan is basically teaching him anybody can get it for any reason. So I wouldn't be surprised if Tariq takes that to mean him as well. Tariq seems more like he'd be willing to kill Kanan instead snitching on him to get him out the way like his father did.

Y'all giving Tariq too much credit, he hasn't shown any of that intellect before

I ain't giving him credit for anything. Don't take much thought to kill a man who you feel is standing in your way. Now if I said he would kill Kanan on some well thought out shit like Ghost. That would be giving him too much credit.

Kanan using Tariq like a pawn. Don't understand how the Serbs and Italians letting Kanan in so easy..Diego had to be the easiest cartel leader in history...a guy you don't like throwing you a private party? And you only got one soldier withcu? Good to see Tate get brought back to Earth

Deigo was a dumb ass. He was thinking with the wrong head that resulted in him getting on in his head. I've never seen a cartel leader move around unprotected like that.

LMAO at Diego's right hand loving them BBW's.

Deigo was a dumb ass. He was thinking with the wrong head that resulted in him getting on in his head. I've never seen a cartel leader move around unprotected like that.

LMAO at Diego's right hand loving them BBW's.

Homie from the other cartel they murked was much harder to get at

Back