Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just realized this show has no GOOD characters

The scene where Tasha was fake crying over raina and then she just stopped when tariq came in was horrible
There hasn't been one scene where Dre or Tommy hasn't delivered. Even Angela and Procter keep it going.

One thing that's oddly absent from the show is the presence of hip-hop figures..I mean this is New York, and ghost owns a club.

U said the show has no good characters, those four characters have been outstanding. They never have a wasted scene.
You're telling me the "character" Angela is still a good character at this point?

Tommy is trash from a writing standpoint. His growth over 5 years is minimal. Proctor? He's cool nothing great

Dre is trash too

i tried having this conversation with 2 females and i just gave up

we obviously watching it for different reasons at this point, but they swear im tripping b/c i said this show is trash and has no redeeming characters

You're telling me the "character" Angela is still a good character at this point?

Tommy is trash from a writing standpoint. His growth over 5 years is minimal. Proctor? He's cool nothing great

Dre is trash too
Ok, I'm talking about the acting, I see what ur saying. I think the reason for that is the pacing of the episodes doesn't allow for much time to pass. So it's like all these episodes could be within a year and 6 month period.

Tommy is like a white o Dogg if he crew up, ghost character has changed from a guy that's in control to a guy that's struggling to just control himself.

Angela has went from a girl in love, to scorned lover, to half way crook.

But I think they purposely keep the show fast paced

Shoutout to ghost drinking and driving 10 mins from killing a drunk driver

Also shoutout ghost for developing a drinking problem but being okay enough to operate normally

Ok, I'm talking about the acting, I see what ur saying. I think the reason for that is the pacing of the episodes doesn't allow for much time to pass. So it's like all these episodes could be within a year and 6 month period.

Tommy is like a white o Dogg if he crew up, ghost character has changed from a guy that's in control to a guy that's struggling to just control himself.

Angela has went from a girl in love, to scorned lover, to half way crook.

But I think they purposely keep the show fast paced
Yeah you talking acting, I'm talking writing

I get upset everytime I see angela because her whole storyline right now is wack

Oh let me pull up some shit at the office secretly, let's meet tasha, repeat

i tried having this conversation with 2 females and i just gave up

we obviously watching it for different reasons at this point, but they swear im tripping b/c i said this show is trash and has no redeeming characters

From what I've noticed, most women watch it because of the relationship drama between Tasha, Ghost, and Angela.

All the issuses involved in Tasha and Ghost's marriage.

For the most part, they don't really care about the street shit.

From what I've noticed, most women watch it because of the relationship drama between Tasha, Ghost, and Angela.

All the issuses involved in Tasha and Ghost's marriage.

For the most part, they don't really care about the street shit.
when i pointed that out, almost verbatim, they both denied it lol

i told them, you cant seriously think this show is still good and they told me i was buggin

when i pointed that out, almost verbatim, they both denied it lol

i told them, you cant seriously think this show is still good and they told me i was buggin

The funny thing about that is, even though the show isn't that good anymore........it's still entertaining because of all of it's faults.

Most other shows like that would be on the verge of being cancelled, but I can tell they're gonna keep this going as long as it still gets decent ratings.

Last edited:
Yeah you talking acting, I'm talking writing

I get upset everytime I see angela because her whole storyline right now is wack

Oh let me pull up some shit at the office secretly, let's meet tasha, repeat
Yeah I ain't gone front, Tommy constantly bodying and hurting people for disrespecting his "power"..then turning around and completely disrespecting the power of those more powerful than him.

But instead of getting the same energy he gives.

Milan beats him but then says he lost it all so let's make him a officer in our org.

Damn near kills Angela and His girl damn near kills ghost, but ghost uses his lawyer to get Tommy out of charges.

Kills Milan off the word of a sheisty cat with no real official word, but nah, they kill sheisty cat and make him distro.

Have the mafias two top Hitman killed over his bullshit, but nah..you only gotta give me a lil more of your cut to pay off the families..

Who's this niggaz gaurdian angel b?..

Cause that's the mufucka I need in my life

Back