Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is my post under supervision or whatever when I wrote it this morning and its after the whole show out. Why we need spoilers Monday morning smh

I Felt Nothing lol Yeah Omari definitely deserves better as an actor , Niggas Using all These Unnecessary Spoilers Is also Hilarious

Started off Beautiful , Potential to be Up there w/the Greats was In it's grasp

Where Them old IC links @ . I wanna see something from the Old Power threads

But then again...

Couple of things here...

1. "I can't let you destroy my son" ummm since when was Ghost tryna destroy Tariq? He wasn't having him in the streets/drug life yet Tasha was showing Tariq how to clean up and destroy evidence after a murder, how to slang dope etc. The only way to make sense of this from what we already know, is if she was inferring to Ghost wanting Tariq to confess to Ray-ray's murder which she thinks would "destroy" him, otherwise whoever she's shooting at ain't Ghost

2. if we can take anything from the last few episodes, it's that not everything is shown in the correct time frame/sequentially so Tasha shooting someone could be well down the line or even before Ghost's shooting

3. Is it me (or bad audio from the clip) but did it sound like the shooting occurred outside and therefore not in the club? Also after the shot, you hear the shell casing drop but not a large thud, which you'd expect coming from Ghost's body dropping off the balcony. So again, leading me to believe it weren't Ghost she shot

4. An alternative perspective to this is, someone saw Tariq shoot Ghost (or worked it out after the fact) and wants to turn him in etc and it's that person which Tasha is saying "I can't let you destroy my son" and who she shoots. I'm assuming that person is either Blanca or Ramona or Q

5. stupid plot twist to #4, Tasha really can't believe that Tariq killed Ghost and harbors to what he said previously (something to the effect of Tariq no longer being the loving son they had, he's changed, no longer a boy etc) and so Tasha shoots Tariq on some Darth Vader killed Anakin bullshit because he's too far gone and by doing so, in death she can somehow preserve his innocence of him still being her "son" than him turning into something else in the future

Last edited:
Couple of things here...

1. "I can't let you destroy my son" ummm since when was Ghost tryna destroy Tariq? He wasn't having him in the streets/drug life yet Tasha was showing Tariq how to clean up and destroy evidence after a murder, how to slang dope etc. The only way to make sense of this from what we already know, is if she was inferring to Ghost wanting Tariq to confess to Ray-ray's murder which she thinks would "destroy" him, otherwise whoever she's shooting at ain't Ghost

2. if we can take anything from the last few episodes, it's that not everything is shown in the correct time frame/sequentially so Tasha shooting someone could be well down the line or even before Ghost's shooting

3. Is it me (or bad audio from the clip) but did it sound like the shooting occurred outside and therefore not in the club? Also after the shot, you hear the shell casing drop but not a large thud, which you'd expect coming from Ghost's body dropping off the balcony. So again, leaing me to believe it weren't Ghost she shot

4. An alternative perspective to this is, someone saw Tariq shoot Ghost (or worked it out after the fact) and wants to turn him in etc and it's that person which Tasha is saying "I can't let you destroy my son" and who she shoots. I'm assuming that person is either Blanca or Ramona or Q

5. stupid plot twist to #4, Tasha really can't believe that Tariq killed Ghost and harbors to what he said previously (something to the effect of Tariq no longer being the loving son they had, he's changed, no longer a boy etc) and so Tasha shoots Tariq on some Darth Vader killed Anakin bullshit because he's too far gone and by doing so, in death she can somehow preserve his innocence of him still being her "son" than him turning into something else in the future

I think #4 is on point

Man where's the YAZ ending?. If anyone has a reason to murk ghost its her! NIgga aint seen her since 2 seasons ago. Nobody know wtf grandma doing to her at the crib. Probably got her cutting coupons and watching Young and the Restless all damn day

Last edited:
Back