Welcome To aBlackWeb

LLS at this episode.

Yall got Ghost fucked up. All that "i can't be stopped" and shit he talked to everybody else is 100% that nigga. He had told Tasha and Tommy damn near every season they wouldn't be shit without him and how they needed him. This is exactly who that nigga has always been. Didn't always verbalize it but the moves he would always make without talking to anybody about it showed exactly what he verbalized to all those people this episode.

A nigga gets shot and start free falling from a catwalk and yall niggas really trying to decipher the look of shock on his face might be funnier than the episode.

How the fuck is a person who just got shot and free falling from damn near the ceiling of his big ass building supposed to look?

I do think most of this episode from Ghost was a dream. It's quite possible the shooting was a dream as well.

Now I do want to know how all that shit with the neighborhood drug dealers and Ghost father played out and what Ghost did about it as a youngin or when he got older.

Damn so maybe Ghost wasn't always poor when he was growing up with his father being a club owner. Once his father died is when shit got rough and he started hustling.

Let me double back right quick. Well since they say one of the people in red shot Ghost, then it's obvious it's Tariq. Idk why they would do the "who shot Mr. Burns" angle with that. They might as well should've revealed Tariq; and the people that was shooting at Ghost and Tommy were Tate's people. I remember in an episode, Tate saying that he had his people following or followed him.

Let me double back right quick. Well since they say one of the people in red shot Ghost, then it's Tariq and the people that was shooting at Ghost and Tommy were Tate's people. I remember in an episode, Tate saying that he had his people following or followed him.
Since Ghost killed Breeze at Tariq's age, you think history repeated itself

It was Tariq/Tasha or Jason's goons.

Honestly I don't like how they copied the "who shot JR" angle.

There's 5 more episodes and Ghost's whole organization will be destroyed by the end of it. That's how this story will end.
Ghost ain’t got no organization fam he legit

Tariq too easy of a choice, I got Saxe or Tate.
It’s power.

I already had Tariq killing ghost as he completes his turn to the dark side in the season finale because that’s what you need to carry into a spin-off

Tariq just doing it a few eps early

the show gonna go into putting light onto others for the last eps but then it’s gonna come out that Tariq did it

Yeah it was obviously tariq. Rest of the season should be him tying up all the loose ends before he completely takes over the storyline.

I can't rock with riq kiling ghost.

What would be the point?

He lied an want him to turn himself in?
If ghost ain't do it himself...all it is is a suggestion.

But I guess ghost was only all about himself.

Tariq knows about ghost snitching on tasha babysitting and he knows that he set up kanan I believe

ghost wanted Tariq to turn himself in (which is dumb to begin with) Tariq can’t trust that ghost wouldn’t snitch on him after he said he’s not turning himself in.

Back