Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought Tariq killed her, she was just a dumbass smh. Where the hell she pop up from? lol Suspect writing again.

Well. I posted this in a spoilera couple of weeks ago but if they had actually taken the time to develop Rayna character, I would've been more saddened that she was killed. She was nothing more than a prop who they made out to be super green and naive. On one hand, you gotta respect her for checking on her brother, but otoh, she just walks up to a dude she know it's a crooked officer talking shit. What did she think was going to happen?

Took 4 sessions for lala to be believable in her role. She was very vulnerable in her when with Tommy. I felt sorry for her.

Everybody pretty much said Larenz Tate character was crooked from jump so no surprise there.

I don't remember the girl from the restaurant at all.

So... A Kanan/Ghost/Tommy team up is inevitable to go against Ray Ray and Dre/Jimenez?

Why is Ray Ray out here killing people? He trying to make sure that nothing in that botched home invasion leads back to him? Does homie even care about what happened to Jukebox?

LOL at Ghost looking like Stringer Bell out here when the councilman's whole demeanor changed.

Ghost is in a whole new world of trouble, LOL. At least with Stern, you know that he hides behind lawyers, but Tate is a completely different story. However, Tate doesn't know how deep Ghost is in that street shit, which will lead him to underestimating Ghost.

Kanaan texted Dre " Hey Light Skin"

46ayV_s-200x150.gif

Wtf ^^ i didn't see that

I see alot of people blaming Tariq for Reina, while I do agree he been actin like a fuck nigga, Reina gettin murked is her fault.

I got halfway thru the new ep and turned it off. It was like Nyquil. Ima force myself to finish the other half.

Did anyone see Tariq get Donkey of the Day for Monday? Niggas really can't stand this lil boy in rl lmao.

At Tasha being #1 on the gotta die list. Yea she might be the worst character on the show

Back