Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 4, TBA)

"You know everybody claims that they invented the sht. They were the first through the door. But you see the ones that really matter. They are the last to leave. The niggas that turn off the lights" - Raq

*15 minutes later*

Raq turn off the lights

This prolly my favorite episode. Everybody had a good scene. They were spittin bars.

need to change the name of the show

cuz how the title character not even on screen for 5min out the whole ep?

:hahaha:

Yeah, I hate that raq still the focal point of the show. They definitely got to change that next season. Kanan already proven that he don’t need her she can go sit down. And, like I said last season out of all the drug dealing shows she the only one who don’t have a real side hustle. It’s like she just got a street mentality and that’s all. She the only one with no real exit plan. She really a broke drug dealer.

Just now realized why the Dominican dude looks so familiar.

Dude looks almost just like C from Bronx Tale.

And Ronnie's the best thing that happened to this show.

You can tell the writers are using him to troll people.

I mean, wtf did he say to the social worker to get her to leave Kanan alone?

Pure comedy.

I used to be on this same wave of thinking about Kanan. Then this season it finally sunk in. This series is about Raq and not so much Kanan.

Even the title of the show indicates that it is about Raq.
RAISING KANAN. (mom raising her son)

Raq is the show. Kanan is part of the plot.

The Chinese place was double trapping with the heroin in the barrels cuz wasn't Monosodium glutamate an illegal additive back in the 90s or was it just frowned upon? I remember Chinese places always having "no MSG" signs on the wall

Back