Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

When is Kanan gonna take over his own show? He's like the 3rd or 4th storyline rn.

ya'll really think ole boy dead fr? cus i dont

shit wasnt brutal enough....

Now if he would of set the car on fire with his body in the trunk i would believe or if he pushed the car into a lake or some shit w/ him in the trunk but that wont enough to convince me.

watch that nigga come crawling back up that hill in like the next episode or during a flashback in a future ep since everybody think he dead

its just like when niggas didnt think Kanan was dead fr on POWER until they showed him under the sheet

Now if he would of set the car on fire with his body in the trunk i would believe or if he pushed the car into a lake or some shit w/ him in the trunk but that wont enough to convince me.

watch that nigga come crawling back up that hill in like the next episode or during a flashback in a future ep since everybody think he dead

its just like when niggas didnt think Kanan was dead fr on POWER until they showed him under the sheet
If he wasn't dead then why dump him some where, just leave him there unconscious where he fell

I have been avoiding this thread because I just got caught up yesterday,

but I will say that Famous is an idiot, but he also has bars and his character confuses me because he’s like a lazy surfer dude hood nigga but smoked somebody.

I hope Famous makes it,but I doubt he makes it out alive by the end of the show.

My dog Unique is a G and he will be alright .

Unique’s brother is a fuckin weirdo and a hater.

Who told that Latino chick she was a boss now after getting whooped on by her bum ass husband for yrs?

So far I like this show better than the OG Power but if it falls off like Power after season 3 it’s a debate.

but I will say that Famous is an idiot, but he also has bars and his character confuses me because he’s like a lazy surfer dude hood nigga but smoked somebody.

I hope Famous makes it,but I doubt he makes it out alive by the end of the show.

Who told that Latino chick she was a boss now after getting whooped on by her bum ass husband for yrs?

So far I like this show better than the OG Power but if it falls off like Power after season 3 it’s a debate.

Aye I was thinkin that same thing. Lol! Where was all that boss energy at when her eye was gettin lumped up?? Lol

It's way more probable that Unique can survive that,than getting beat down and left in a burning building knocked out with the ceiling falling on you.

Human's have survived much more damage and lived.

Shiiiiiit 50 cent once got shot 9 times I here.

The issue is in 2 seasons they don’t even mention this nigga got Marlo Stanford as a brother and all of the sudden after 4 episodes he a principal character
Nah he was mentioned in season 1 as being a big time dealer and a problem.

Ppl theorized he was Breeze,but they say everybody is Breeze or Ghost's father.

Kanan probably killed Ghost's father,but I forgot how that timeline works out of when Ghost's father was killed.

Aye I was thinkin that same thing. Lol! Where was all that boss energy at when her eye was gettin lumped up??

Back