Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

Was Burke for real with that stupid ish? Come on now. Come on. Now her dad probably about to be all up in it

Certain shows have a perfect casting to them that makes you more enthusiastic to watch. I thought Chris Evans and Robert Downey Junior were perfect Captain Americas and Iron Man. Patina Miller is a perfect cast to me for what she does.

Naw I doubt it her dad was fed up with her shit anyway

But that's still his daughter. He MIGHT accept that she possibly commit suicide. But I wouldn't be surprised if something causes him to start lookin into the shyt she was investigating.

But that's still his daughter. He MIGHT accept that she possibly commit suicide. But I wouldn't be surprised if something causes him to start lookin into the shyt she was investigating.
Yeah that's his daughter but he was done with her once he went to that meeting and it made her look worse

Her dad's retired though, so I'm thinking her ex-gf will take on that role.

Mainly because she'll feel guilty about breaking up with her right before she died.

Her dad's retired though, so I'm thinking her ex-gf will take on that role.

Mainly because she'll feel guilty about breaking up with her right before she died.

Her dad obviouy still know people on the force. So it wouldn't be hard for him to ask for favors.

The ex...maybe. But I think she'd be the main on fully believing it was suicide. Especially since they broke up. She probably would feel guilty thinkin she had a part in her death.

Just started episode 3, but I'm guessing Juke signing up for the army gon' get her before she do that audition

It's kind of weird how they acting like streets need a body never happened. Famous and Juke should have been buzzing off that alone. Opportunities would/should have come

Niq gonna end up killing his brother and/or dying for Raq, easy.

And I'm not buying kanans beef with raq.. it's the same as Tariqs with ghost. Shallow beef with your parents but acting like its war. Nah

Ronnie is throwed off. That ninja was standing there staring like he got affected with the Andrew Bynum glitch from NBA Live 2011.

It's kind of weird how they acting like streets need a body never happened. Famous and Juke should have been buzzing off that alone. Opportunities would/should have come

Niq gonna end up killing his brother and/or dying for Raq, easy.
agreed.....it's like the song didn't even happen at this point wtf

And I'm not buying kanans beef with raq.. it's the same as Tariqs with ghost. Shallow beef with your parents but acting like its war. Nah
nah IMO Kanan has a legit reason to look at his mom sideways.....she literally sent him on a crash dummy mission to kill his own father......plus she killed his friend then afterwards went with him to go mourn with his friend's mom..........Raq actually involved her son in fuckery......that's more of a legit reason for a teenager to be salty at his parent's hypocrisy

Tariq was on some bitch ass shit being mad just cuz his dad got some other pussy......lil nigga was salty his father wasn't honest about wanting another woman besides his mom......Tariq was spoiled as shit and actually was jealous of his dad when his dad was trying to give him a better life....Ghost never deliberately put Tariq at risk but Tariq ain't appreciate that shit 🙁

Back