Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

This season is def a retelling of his actul life story

Raq = his real mom
Unique = Supreme

We saw the picture in the thread earlier

same friend group depicted in this series

This show is so good because its based on true events

and he not gonna fuck up his life story
But let these niggas tell it LOL

This season is def a retelling of his actul life story

Raq = his real mom
Unique = Supreme

We saw the picture in the thread earlier

same friend group depicted in this series

This show is so good because its based on true events

and he not gonna fuck up his life story

That's what yall want to see but his mom died when he was 8 and was a lesbian.

He didn't come up as some big dealer he was a stick up kid. He literally named himself after one lmaooooo.

But yall go ahead.

This show ain't based on his real life at all and its fiction. Why his mom ain't been in no sex scene with another women instead of always having sex with a dude. Kanan as the character made so many dumb ass moves in that show that ain't no way 50 did most of that dumb shit.

'Based on...' doesn't equal 'Every detail is exactly the same'. Doesn't even have to mean MOST details are the same. 'Based on...' means based on.

Where is it stated it's based on his life outside of it being a theory in this thread tho? Tf lol.

And on a basic level "based on" would mean the fundamental facts would be the same. Yall can't point out one besides it being in Queens.

Where is it stated it's based on his life outside of it being a theory in this thread tho? Tf lol.

And on a basic level "based on" would mean the fundamental facts would be the same. Yall can't point out one besides it being in Queens.

Oh, I never said that THIS show was based in 50's life (even though it totally is). That's actually just a fundamental issue I have with people when they complain about TV shows and moves that are 'based on' things where they expect shit to be a 1 to 1 match. That ain't how it works.

But just as a mental exercise, I could tell you mad things about this show that correlate to 50s real life, other than it being in queens. Including his mom being in the streets heavy, him and his people beefing with a big drug team lead by a nigga with a flamboyant name. I'm pretty sure 50 said out of his own mouth that the scene in the beginning with him getting his ass whooped at the park was from his real life. He said that Marvin Wass based on his real uncle.

I could go on, but you get the idea.

Raq better not hold this against marvin. Its her fault he got knocked

I predict Epps won't be able to speak and if he does he won't say it was kanan

I tried to justify in my head why Tasha was worse than Raq

Raq Just live up to her name

Monet and Angela been my favorite Queenpins by far

Back