Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

First off, Famous bothers me. Nobody was rapping like that back in the late 80's early 90's.

Secondly, no this dude did not come out on the track pulling a Gangstalicious

Straight snitching on the beat.

And of course they murked out Scrappy

STREETS NEED A BODY!!!
Famous being a OD studio gangsta is 50s thing. Remember 50 has always been big on spotlighting wankstas. There was a Famous-like rapper in get rich or die that everyone said was portraying ja rule.

I have and still disagree, but like I said before, I will not argue with you. think what you want, I hold no ill will. May you have a good day my friend

lol bruh

you couldn't make an argument if you tried

anybody w/ ears can hear the way G Rap was flowin them syllables in that song I posted (esp that 3rd verse) is not too far off from how Famous sounds

I mean didn't Nas debut in 91' at the bbq too

:uhhuh6:

I think he's talking about the flow more than anything else.

In which case, Famous isn't even in the same league as Kool G Rap.

& you realize you're helpin make my point

if G Rap was flowin like that in that era, how could it not be feasible for that style

& you realize you're helpin make my point

if G Rap was flowin like that in that era, how could it not be feasible for that style

Nah, I'm saying that Famous isn't flowing anything like G Rap.

G Rap is a legend.

Famous is mediocre at best.

Basically, Famous doesn't sound anything like this:

Last edited:
Nah, I'm saying that Famous isn't flowing anything like G Rap.

G Rap is a legend.

Famous is mediocre at best.

Basically, Famous doesn't sound anything like this:

again bruh, I don't think you realize you're helpin my point

dude said it's unfathomable for someone to have a style like Famous in that era (late 80s/early 90s)

but if G Rap from that era had a style far more advanced than Famous', then clearly someone like Famous is not too far fetched for that time period

Since Power debuted in 2014 it's been killing the game. Almost 10 years into this shit and they have really created one of the most solid TV universes we've seen in recent memory.

They really could flip this shit for another 10 years.

Famous gone get his dumb ass clapped if Unique and them put the pieces together and think he was in on that

Lol @ Kanan standing there listening to Famous like "Da fucc he just said?"

Famous g'on fucc around and get somebody locked up. Lol

That candy bar set up was nice and easier with no cameras all over the gas station back then

It was real slick how Nicole ended up with the blue top. From detective pulling up on kanan to how juke went for the pretzel and nicole snuck the love letter. Good writing

The balls on Lulu. He obviously plans on hitting nique first cuz he didn't have to take it there

Nicole racist mama bout to ham

That candy bar set up was nice and easier with no cameras all over the gas station back then

It was real slick how Nicole ended up with the blue top. From detective pulling up on kanan to how juke went for the pretzel and nicole snuck the love letter. Good writing

The balls on Lulu. He obviously plans on hitting nique first cuz he didn't have to take it there

Nicole racist mama bout to ham
Yeah that white woman is gonna go crazy and make the block hot

Back