Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 2)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24, 09-06-24

so sad lauren is going to die
Nah I think at the most Effie gives her a beating LOL unless she confesses to Tariq , they ll have to wait to discovery for the defense to unmask the CI

I don’t think we getting the court proceedings til next season but Carrie for sure getting up outta there

Nah I think at the most Effie gives her a beating LOL unless she confesses to Tariq , they ll have to wait to discovery for the defense to unmask the CI

I don’t think we getting the court proceedings til next season but Carrie for sure getting up outta there
nah they buildin it up for her to die .

Good Episode
1. Effie with the care package was clutch

2. Glad Tariq and Brayden are back on the same page.

3. Carrie gotta go so can Lauren but that probably won’t happen tho Effie probably going to fuck her up tho.

4.Lol at Diana trying to pop fly with Monet almost got her goofy ass chocked out.

5. I knew Mecca was going to pull that shit when Monet tried to leave him but I can see Cane eventually killing him to prove to his pops that he should be the right hand man and not Drew.

6. Tate is Tiraq real lawyer as long as they on the same page Tiraq going to be straight.

7. I don’t trust Saxe at all he still salty about losing his job I can see him going behind Davis back to still try to take down Tiraq and get his job back.

8. Zeke and the Gay basketball player are both useless now they can kill both of them in the next 2 episodes.

Cane so jealous of Drew eventually being the next in line he can't see drew don't want that. Drew wanna be in college. Instead of hating on him he should be working with him. I think cane gonna kill Everett outta jealous of Drew being groomed to takeover

im glad Lorenzo is letting Diana go to school they'll benefit from it. All she doing is learning how to be a bosses wife.

Carrie ass is a dead bitch walking, she's gonna die and get fired for fuckin zeke. Lauren telling on her ass

I'm glad Riq let breydon know what's up and they're back on the same page.

monet is gonna go against Lorenzo, she's been running shit too long just for him to come home and start changing shit. She became a boss, and don't want to listen nigga no more, and she might team up with Tariq and his crew to go at Lorenzo.

Mecca gon fuck shit up and tell zeke that he's his father and he's gonna find out that his auntie his momma.

Zeke gon die and its gonna start a war with the family and mecca

I'm just glad Tariq trusting his team. That's how Ghost got fucked up the last couple of seasons. Not trusting anybody put him in deep holes he couldn't climb out of.

Back