Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 2)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24, 09-06-24

Just got caught up on this shit over the weekend.

Wow, it's really been 10 years of Power. I gotta say that this shit was hitting hard as fuck during those first two seasons. It definitely felt more authentic but, there's only so much story that can get fleshed out.

Some of the storylines are really short so they look funny being stretched over whole seasons. This is the downside to a show running too long. It gives the impression that all of the storylines need attention and that waters down the product.

You still have to play dumb on some shit to enjoy it at this point but that's the nature of a show being around for 10 years which is pretty rare for this type of content.

Last edited:
This show nose dived and they clearly dgaf.

Dru was processed and sent to a super max prison in 20 mins.

Effie big hating.

Tate’s brother is an idiot.

Zion’s death meant nothing.I never got a reason to care about him.

Cop bitch is nuts.I doubt that baby is dead.

Quote Reply

Effie big hating.

Quote Reply
I ain’t watch it yet but they prolly break him out prison break style

Effie big hating.

Quote Reply
Actually zion was a huge threat on both sides because he'll wreck shit for no reason plus tariq found out he was working with carter but carter got him on camera killing zion

How’s it possible that e2 could be this horrible 😅😅😅? Dirty cops judging other dirty cops’ dirtiness. These niggas are bipolar. And God damn Diana is such a dumbass. One of the most annoying characters in the Power universe. Yea, this series is going straight down the toilet. The preview for e3 is hilarious 😆.

Back