Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

Man this show is just freestylin at this point. :lol10:

There is absolutely no reason for Diana getting pregnant. Another storyline that will go nowhere.

Outta left field

same with Noma and Caine

Also the show implied Bradin was shootin his shot at that black chick and lightskinkeisha on some 3 way shit but that went nowhere

Man this show is just freestylin at this point. :lol10:

There is absolutely no reason for Diana getting pregnant. Another storyline that will go nowhere.
Actually you wrong. That's how tariq saves her because of his child. He supposedly the smart one. Talked about it in the previous episodes.

Missed last 2 episodes but all the way caught up now.

Especially with next week mid season finale preview he had a gun on her

I ain't gone lie. Almost 40 and seen so many "trailers"... they Damm near give it away these days. I still watch and am entertained but when a movie show coming out try to stay away from previews/trailers as much as possible. Shit so predictable this day and age or I seen most of it all.... I'm hardly surprised by movies or shows anymore. Few rare instances I just eat the bait and enjoy the show.

I ain't gone lie. Almost 40 and seen so many "trailers"... they Damm near give it away these days. I still watch and am entertained but when a movie show coming out try to stay away from previews/trailers as much as possible. Shit so predictable this day and age or I seen most of it all.... I'm hardly surprised by movies or shows anymore. Few rare instances I just eat the bait and enjoy the show.
That preview is so predictable that I'm trying to cut them some slack . I hope they don't go that route with the story.

She will prolly get killed by a stray bullet or something and the second part of the season will be this nigga plotting revenge. Regardless, her being pregnant is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Back