Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

Prediction: Keke mf gorgeous ass gets pregnant by brayden and that causes his family to disown him for bringing black into the bloodline

They keep recycling the same theme in the Power universe: i have to sell for a ruthless boss who is too strict, so im going to kill him/her

Not complaining just sayin

Ive just caught up now and thought the same whilst watching it... Its like a soap oprah where you think, Im sure this story line has been done 100x already, its abit repetitive now...

Why they start every episode in the class room where they take turns with one sentence shots at eachother too lol

Still its an easy watch.. Effie is fine as hell too...

Only things left are who is Nomah daughter, and will they find out who really put the hit out on Lorenzo. I dont think his kids will because that means Monet gotta go. Also, Cane is unintentionally hilarious on this show.

Only things left are who is Nomah daughter, and will they find out who really put the hit out on Lorenzo. I dont think his kids will because that means Monet gotta go. Also, Cane is unintentionally hilarious on this show.
Niggas was saying Effie is Noma s daughter

Back