Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I doubt Lauren dies anytime soon too. She gone end up being Tariqs angela until they decide to kill her off later on or some shit

Nah, I can see her dying especially since it was her recording that got the warrant to search the room. And if Davis finds out, I can see him using that to say Tariq was framed. Which would probably have Cain gunning for her.

Was thinking the same thing. Like how tf is she light skin, guess each generation have their own definition of what's light skin now imao.

Somehow I started getting classified as a lightskin dude in the early 2000's.

Always thought you had to be yellow to be lightskin.

Times change I suppose, but I can't see it.

i feel they leaving the door open for ghost to come back no way that nigga planned all that shit ahead of time .

Dirty Diana been plotting for a long time. Saxe talks too damn much smh. I was happy how McClain tear Carrie asss on the stan. I figured carrie would died soon or later her storyline ran it course but i think she killed her self not monet. Drew still ain't ready for that role. The way he stood there with gun instead of just shooting, then almost getting caught by the chef. Cane always saving him. Effie is a real one.. she's the only one who's truly been loyal to Tariq. Mecca knows what's up with Cane too. He just can't kill him yet because of Monet. .

Yea Carrie hanged herself, her life fell apart so there was nothing to live for.

I still think Lauren gotta go, she also has no more use on the show, her and Tariq not spending any more time together.

Effie always been the one, she ride or die and stay helping Tariq get out of shit.

I'll never understand them talking about the family business with Zeke around, nigga know they about to clap his boy.

Back