Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

That was a good episode,I think Redman took the Manslaughter charge for Davis. Good cliffhanger because I don't know how Tariq gets out of that unless Brayden lets him know that he been doing dirt with Cane. Mecca vs Papa Tejada is gonna be Hobbs vs Dom all over again...

That was a good episode,I think Redman took the Manslaughter charge for Davis. Good cliffhanger because I don't know how Tariq gets out of that unless Brayden lets him know that he been doing dirt with Cane. Mecca vs Papa Tejada is gonna be Hobbs vs Dom all over again...
They ll have to let Davis know that they found the shield in Tariq s room

that’s when Tariq gonna put it together but since it’s the power universe it was prolly in Braden s desk not Tariq s

He better be cuz Ghost coming back as a ghost or a dream is played. They did that with kanan and raina

If they really bring Ghost back they gone have to really explain that shit. This show doesn't have the best conuitity or character development. It's best they leave Ghost dead.

Two names: Simon Stern, Rashad Tate.

EVERYONE needs Tariq out. He the only one Monet can trust

They can’t charge him based on a story that Jabari wrote. They won’t find fingerprints on the badge that belong to Tariq, which clearly says that it was placed in his room by someone else. You also have Cane on tape being in Tariq's room. Ramirez got Cane out of jail last season. Connection made there. Plus if Course Connect keeps going they'll know Tariq wasn't the one moving drugs...especially sinceBrayden is the CEO remember?

They can’t charge him based on a story that Jabari wrote. They won’t find fingerprints on the badge that belong to Tariq, which clearly says that it was placed in his room by someone else. You also have Cane on tape being in Tariq's room. Ramirez got Cane out of jail last season. Connection made there. Plus if Course Connect keeps going they'll know Tariq wasn't the one moving drugs...especially sinceBrayden is the CEO remember?

Good observations :think2:

Well damn, no need to watch the rest of the season

I knew you’d end up here lil nigga

right where you belong

L O L

This is why I don't think Ghost is really dead.

Or they're leaving things open for the actor to come back to the show.

That's not something he would say to Tariq.

For him to have that in his will, he would have had to already known that Tariq shot him.

He thought they were on good terms up until that point because he thought Tariq was going to listen to him and turn himself in.

Wish him all the best, but.........for the sake of the series..........I hope the actor who plays Ghost needs to come back due to his acting career not taking off like he thought it would.

Only way to tie up all the loose ends.

Last edited:
Effie was looking great tho all dressed up hanging out with Diana.....caught me off guard a lil bit😍

but I hope the plot ends up with somebody having to kill Lauren for snitching at some point

Nah, I mean.........that's part of the game...........but Lauren's not even in the game.

She's just a scared college kid who doesn't have any idea of what's going on around her.

Now, somebody like Effie getting popped for snitching would be fair game.............but Lauren's just a victim of dirty cops pressuring her to get a bigger fish.

Young chick in Richmond was sentenced to 20 years for something like that back in the late 80's because she wouldn't snitch on her boyfriend.

They knew damn well she didn't have anything to do with his business, but that didn't stop them from trying to use her to get to him.

I mean, props to her for not snitching, but she ruined her life over a dude that didn't care about her either way.

Otherwise, he would've stepped up to prevent her from doing time for something he did.

Luckily she eventually got a pardon, but it's fucked up how they went after her like that.

For him to have that in his will, he would have had to already known that Tariq shot him.

He thought they were on good terms up until that point because he thought Tariq was going to listen to him and turn himself in.

Wish him all the best, but.........for the sake of the series..........I hope the actor who plays Ghost needs to come back due to his acting career not taking off like he thought it would.

i believe he hoped Tariq would listen but he wasn’t a fool. Everything was fucked up but Ghost finally just let his nuts drop the last season. He was talking crazy to everybody

lol “Wanna call mommy”

He’ll be cool. just wondering what his innocence going cost Lauren

Nah that nigga dead dead

Yo, I just caught up on the latest episode, sh!ts about to kick off big time with Lorenzo and Mecca... This season has been pretty dope so far, I rated both Ghost spin offs tbh

I wasnt too hype to check this season as Kanan and BMF have been abit budget but glad they doing this sh!t better...

Back