Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

They really dropping the ball this shit getting more unrealistic every episode 🤦🏿‍♂️ why is shorty still alive and the tommy shit feels so force and unbelievable and Sax sent 20 different ppl mail just in case he died y’all letting these weak ass writers off the hook
Man these niggas have been pulling off GTA heist since season 2. I've suspended all reality and beliefs after watching this show.

Just saw last night's episode.

Glad I didn't read any of the spoilers in here.

Shit was crazy when I saw that blue mustang pull-up.

Lotta things don't make sense though.

First of all, Tommy faked his death at the end of the original Power show.

So why would he care whether or not Tasha snitched on him and risk being caught?

Second, how in the hell would Monet even know how to find Tommy if he's supposed to be dead?

Also, didn't Yas get adopted by some family last season?

So how did she end up back with Tasha and Angie (Big Mama) from All My Children?

Guess Tasha's gonna be in Chicago with Tommy on Force for their second season.

Another thing, is there was no reason for them to take a 2-week break.

Only thing I can think of is they got so many complaints about the gay scenes, that they had to go back and edit them out of the last 2 shows.

Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Just saw last night's episode.

Glad I didn't read any of the spoilers in here.

Shit was crazy when I saw that blue mustang pull-up.

Lotta things don't make sense though.

First of all, Tommy faked his death at the end of the original Power show.

So why would he care whether or not Tasha snitched on him and risk being caught?

Second, how in the hell would Monet even know how to find Tommy if he's supposed to be dead?

Also, didn't Yas get adopted by some family last season?

So how did she end up back with Tasha and Angie (Big Mama) from All My Children?

Guess Tasha's gonna be in Chicago with Tommy on Force for their second season.

Another thing, is there was no reason for them to take a 2-week break.

Only thing I can think of is they got so many complaints about the gay scenes, that they had to go back and edit them out of the last 2 shows.

Hopefully a sign of things to come.
Alot of your questions will be answered on episode 10 lol

I’m glad I was able to binge watch it instead of waiting weekly. My problem with Tariq is how he’s written, he’s a terrible character and hard to root for. Even flawed niggas like Davis I can root for or even Monet or Cane to some extent. He creates messes and then gets bailed out whenever some consequences are about to hit him.

:hahaha:

lol, couldn't help it.

Just saw the finale.

Hard to take this show seriously, because Tariq should be dead.

I could see Tommy coming in to save him, but Brayden?

Anyway, despite all this, I'll probably be all in next season too.

smh

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

Back