Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Ok

Davis told her bout the badge. That's how she knew Cain planted it. When Cain came at Davis in his car, that's how Davis knew it Cain that setup Tariq.

But Monet still don't know shit bout Lauren's wires. Hell Davis doesn't even know that they have recordings of Cain and Brayden in Brayden & Tariq room. Otherwise you know Monet and Cain would be gunning for Lauren's head.
I could be wrong,but I thought Cane told Monet he framed Riq a few eps ago.

EDIT: Cane did tell Monet he framed Riq a few eps ago.

Even if Monet didn't know about Lauren,the debate was how is the professor involved in a way that Monet would want to kill her.

Even if Monet doesn't know shit about the professor in court,her other motive is because of Zeke.

Zeke is also a reason why she would kill old girl.

Last edited:
Monet gave her Rainy days so there would be No More Drama and Zeke would know he had real love.

giphy.gif

He need to get out the game as soon as he can... If he ain't out by the time he graduate college, then it's a wrap....I don't know what long term is for him beyond that

I think he has to graduate in order to inherit his father's clubs.

Truth.........and whatever other clubs he has.

Sad thing is, he'll probably try to use those as a cover to hide his drug money.

I could be wrong,but I thought Cane told Monet he framed Riq a few eps ago.

EDIT: Cane did tell Monet he framed Riq a few eps ago.

Yeah, but that was after Davis told her. All she knew was that Tariq had been charged with both murders. That's why she went to Davis in the first place.

There's a rumor going around that Ghost isn't dead and he's the one who adopted Yasmin.

Power is listed as being in the crime, drama genre. If Ghost is alive and comes back Power should be listed in the fantasy genre with shows like The Witcher and His Dark Materials.

If they bring that nigga back I really would have to quit the show and never watch it again. Bringing that nigga back is going way too far with the bullshit

Power is listed as being in the crime, drama genre. If Ghost is alive and comes back Power should be listed in the fantasy genre with shows like The Witcher and His Dark Materials.

If they bring that nigga back I really would have to quit the show and never watch it again. Bringing that nigga back is going way too far with the bullshit
Stop lying. Yo ass gone still watch. I don't be remembering names but shit ton of ppl be complaining bout the show for years but keep watching and complaining

🤷🏾‍♂️

Stop lying. Yo ass gone still watch. I don't be remembering names but shit ton of ppl be complaining bout the show for years but keep watching and complaining

🤷🏾‍♂️

I ain't never really complained about the show even when it was moving at its dumbest levels. Somethings just go too far and bringing Ghost back would be that thing for me.

I ain't never really complained about the show even when it was moving at its dumbest levels. Somethings just go too far and bringing Ghost back would be that thing for me.
Fair enough, I'll still watch but to each its own

🤷🏾‍♂️
Facts! Just go read the last few pages of the original power thread and the first few of this one.

Back