Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I get that.... I’m saying if he s a junior how is an incoming freshman able to do his work and his own
Because that was one of the stipulations of Tariq entering into the program. Plus Power’s writing can be all over the place.

Add into the fact they been put Tariq on some genius shit with academics and out smarting street niggas and federal agents. Prodigy.. lol

How hard is the curriculum for star athletes. Tariq joined the hardest class in school and excelling easily while dealing with all thus side shit. Why athletes generally graduate and be dumb as shit, lose all they money, and can't find another income unless they know how to talk on camera and break film down..

Ayo what type of questions were those? Why would a sports analyst ask them type of questions about an open investigation? Really Power?
Yes of course but I kind of think the whole point of that was if anybody were to actually ask those questions it would be Jemele Hill

Jemele was the playing the perceived version of herself

When she said "ima a journalist" I took that to mean I'm a journalist before all else, before being black, before being a woman before being a real person

Jemele been catching heat for that perception for a few years

Wouldn’t be surprised if tha Tate Bros ran a train of this chick…tha writers have made this woman into a super whore smh lol
So professor Carrie fucked the victim, the alleged shooter and the lead investigator on the case huh.. only on Power

And now Tate knows this and wants to fuck cuz she a thot lmao
She s sexually empowered

That course connect locker shit is also the dumbest shit ever.... u trust niggas to pick up their drugs and leave the money in a locker? Nigga plz

also is there like a client schedule or something?
Does Tariq or is boy go up there and refill it for every client?

The more crazy twist I guess that will come is Zeke is their cousin cause that nigga mecca look like Lorenz brother lol.

I fucked with a bitch like that. Big family, her sis and brother was her cousins also cause her mom was a whore.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Truthfully what was zeek to say when she switched up. No one prepped him on how to answer that question and why he had the card.

They should have known she would have went off script with questions.
He wasn't prepped but he had to be quick on his feet which zeke is not good at....he could've said I don't know what you're talking and said ramirez was passing out cards on campus one day and he took one or some shit like that and tell ms hill focus the questions on my future career

Back