Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Good episode Highlights

1.Tariq friend shows that he really is loyal he smarter then he looks and can handle himself in the streets.

2. Diana a snitch she was pressed to see who Tariq had in the room and got mad and snitched for nothing.

3. Tariq friend is going to end up killing his own girlfriend when he finds out what she’s up to

4. Mary J stay dogging her kids shit be funny af she treat them like niggas on the street that’s tuff love for real.

5. Cane a hot head that was dumb what he did scary them with the gun was good enough but he took it over board by putting them on the corner.

6. Lorenzo don’t play I didn’t see that coming

7. I can see Cane doing his own thing and not fucking with his family to prove a point he is the muscle.

8. Drew character is useless but its hollyweird and it proves the alphabet ppl really do run shit now

Good episode Highlights

1.Tariq friend shows that he really is loyal he smarter then he looks and can handle himself in the streets.

2. Diana a snitch she was pressed to see who Tariq had in the room and got mad and snitched for nothing.

3. Tariq friend is going to end up killing his own girlfriend when he finds out what she’s up to

4. Mary J stay dogging her kids shit be funny af she treat them like niggas on the street that’s tuff love for real.

5. Cane a hot head that was dumb what he did scary them with the gun was good enough but he took it over board by putting them on the corner.

6. Lorenzo don’t play I didn’t see that coming

7. I can see Cane doing his own thing and not fucking with his family to prove a point he is the muscle.

8. Drew character is useless but its hollyweird and it proves the alphabet ppl really do run shit now
Bruh.
What you doing?

We got rules homie.

Spoiler please

2 Bit my nigga. Homie stayed down when shit went sideways, now he back out with no charges haunting him.

All of Lorenzo Kids are flawed, and it’s due to him. Neither will be able to take over his organization if it still stands.

Cane tired of being overlooked as just an enforcer. This will lead to his downfall or separation from his family.

Dru seek love like a female. Nigga can be manipulated by dick....PAUSE...

Diane got scorned woman syndrome. She will act upon impulse even if it is proven to be detrimental to her.

Sax niece gonna die, bitch in too deep in some shit she don’t understand. more blood on Sax hands

Lorenzo had to discipline Cane, even though he sympathizes with him. Got to show who’s in charge. Cane knew it too.

Monet’s invincibility shield has been breached by her own muscle. They showed her Mom side when she explained why she is so hard on Diane and Dru, but notice Cane was left out that speech.

Monet lover boy gonna get clapped up soon.

Braden people skills saved him in Queens. The taste of independence he gained there is not to be overlooked

Braden brother life of privilege handicapped him

Lauren got some dark shit she may tell Tariq once he hit

Davis switched from lawyer to Method Man to get in 2Bit head

Tasha gonna beat the charge, and come home.

That dead Lieutenant Governor Nigga.....Damn 2Bit, you sold it with the Gucci Mane level of disrespect. RIP Ghost.

The good vs evil theme was shown throughout the episode, gotta give the writers props.

Sax niece smarter than she appear... still fuc her.

Why I couldn’t have a nympho professor that look like Carrie Milgram when I went to school? Shiieeeeetttttttttt.

Back