Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - P-Valley (Season 2)

Yo I enjoyed Cedes and the wife gettin it in... Had to fast forward that Lil Murda scene.. that shit was uncalled for lol..

I Wonder if Britney actually started cheating before he did.

Overall this show is struggling to progress any real storyline. They doing too much

Yeah I might be done with this shit
My homeboy tweeted this before I saw the episode and I assumed he was being kinda harsh

Then I watched and was like... Who is this for? Lol

I definitely picked up they had some sorta lovers situation going but they were trying to pass it off as brotherly love but nah, these cats is hard for each other.

I'on wanna talk about this no mo

I peeped something was up when they chattin outside on the motel steps.

So based off the convo...pretty much ole boy murked the nigga that shanked his prison bitch Lil Murda.

This was good insight into Key character and why she loyal to the lite bread, also developed lite bread and Woddy character , ended Rome character
Idk they bout to botch her arch….. they should have just fazed her out once she left the Pynk and focused on the principal characters

Idk they bout to botch her arch….. they should have just fazed her out once she left the Pynk and focused on the principal characters
I'm not mad at the side mission they doing with her but this shit was lazy af imo

Back