Welcome To aBlackWeb

if This so far any indication of 50 growth as an executive producer, props

since the last season of power, the effort just been better

this is starting off good 2 eps in and this the one so far

If they did a Best Friend's Tv show that shit would be dark.

I brought that up to my peoples online and they kinda agreed, but I think Best Friends is kind of a necessary story though. With BF, you tie a lot of shit together 'cause they were involved with all the big rollers out of Tha D; Brown Family, Maserati Rick, the "Big Meech" of my era Demetrius Holloway, White Boy Rick, Columbian Mike, Big Ed Hanserd, Bolo, etc. On top of that you rope in the DPD's crooked ass members and, in particular, Gill Hill as well as a lot of folks in Detroit government at the time all the way up to Coleman Young.

Dark, bloody as fuck, but prolly a necessary story to tell.

Last edited:

Yeah, it was definitely like that back inna day.

Niggas got shot over their Starter jackets, Ewings, Jordans, or Cazals and shit. That's aside from random bullets between dope dealers. Some of that shit was like a Hollywood movie. I remember being on the Livernois bus coming home from school and two cars flew by us. A few moments later you could hear "pop, pop, popopopop". Apparently one car was chasing the other and niggas just started shooting at each other like a scene out of a movie.

Jeezy got upset when 50 said ge wasn't as relevant to music as he once was. Then 50 said Southwest T said Jeezy didn't pay his dues or something to that effect when he came home and Jeezy didn't take lightly to that either.

I dont think they have actual problems, I think for Jeezy it's more of a "why are you the 'authority' all of sudden on something you weren't a part of and had nothing to do with?" Jeezy has a point tho but their issue could be resolved with a phone call.
50 trolls everybody especially if they had a movement after his but ain't nothing

From what I know Jeezy solid and has been known to play with guns

Last edited:
Lamar, Omar,(from the wire) what's the difference? lol

Dude kinda reminds me of Omar with how he moving

Parents are too blinded to the fact that Terry was brainwashed into this by Meech.

It's like they're scared to face that reality.

BMF 2 EPISODES IN and i already find this series far superior to Power Book III: Raising Kanan more involving story and a better group of characters mixed with people who actually existed that invokes memories of people i knew growing up and what was happening in that era

Detroit posters:

Are they using any old Detroit music in the show? I'm talking cats like Kaos and Mystro, Prince Vince, Awesome Dre, Smiley, etc?

Back