Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - American Gods (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

Well my question is, what happened to the friend that was driving her when they ran into ol boy on the highway?

I guess he was a typical wasp and had his fate dealt to him, that's the only reason why laura came back because she didn't believe in anything or something like that.

Oh, I was talking about her friend girl. The one whose house she broke into

I wonder what was her cause of death though

She saw the dude as well

Everybody says this is good, I'll start watching over the weekend when all my other shows have their season finale's

Budden & Charlamage were speakin highly about this show on the podcast today, Ima check it out tonight.

Budden & Charlamage were speakin highly about this show on the podcast today, Ima check it out tonight.

brah, i love shows that make you think and come up with your own interpretations about things

im sure a lot of things the creator/author definitely wants you to get, but i think there are a bunch of things too that are open to interpretation.

4 episodes in, and im hooked

As long as it's not on some comic book caped crusader bs, then we're good. Ima check it out tonight.

As long as it's not on some comic book caped crusader bs, then we're good. Ima check it out tonight.

ok man, you gotta stop with the comic book slander b lol

comics, believe it or not, have some extremely intricate levels of complexity with a lot of the characters

I really enjoyed reading the "graphic novel" the killing joke and Dark Knight Returns

tells very different stories about the Joker and Batman respectively, besides what you've seen regurgitated since the dawn of time

you should try those brah

comics, believe it or not, have some extremely intricate levels of complexity with a lot of the characters

I really enjoyed reading the "graphic novel" the killing joke and Dark Knight Returns

tells very different stories about the Joker and Batman respectively, besides what you've seen regurgitated since the dawn of time

Maybe one day fam lol

Outside of The Game of Thrones (which is also based on real events) I've never been a fan of fantasy type shows or movies. I've always gravitated towards shows based in reality, with characters who don't have super powers. But I do see one of if not the main character is a person of color, so I'll check it out.

He low ley kinda right tho, I finally got around to watching logan last week and it was way different from any other comic book movie I've ever seen besides watchmen or deadpool.

It didn't have that dun da dun yada yada to the rescue feel to it like a lot of those movies have, you knew the movie wasn't going to end on a super happy note. That goes a long way imo in making a good superhero movie, emphasis on the movie part.

i dont wanna derail this thread, but i understand what goldie is saying

the issue is that initially, all these companies wanted to cater to kids...point blank

while deadpool is getting most of the credit for showing them that an R rated movie could work, this is a time more than ever where Blade should be rebooted. I think Marvel has the rights to Blade again iirc, but the comics are not catered to kids, but they watered down the movies to get kids in the theaters

i dont wanna derail this thread, but i understand what goldie is saying

the issue is that initially, all these companies wanted to cater to kids...point blank

while deadpool is getting most of the credit for showing them that an R rated movie could work, this is a time more than ever where Blade should be rebooted. I think Marvel has the rights to Blade again iirc, but the comics are not catered to kids, but they watered down the movies to get kids in the theaters
Blade and span

Back