Start a fight and get ya ass whooped

Went to school with a nigga who was KNOWN for starting fights and getting his ass whooped. Lol.

Eventually, niggas respected it. Nigga had time EACH AND EVERY DAY. He was like ‘Yeah, you might can beat me up. But you gon’ stop talking to me like that. Matter fact...’ *throws the first punch*

She’s deserves to cheat on him at least twice a year now. Imagine every time he tries to get loud with her she say don’t make me go get that nigga who beat yo ass again.

‘I took the last beating that nigga gave. I’ll take the next one. But unless you got the nigga here right now, hiding in the closet...I’m bout to knock ya head off! Come here...naw, don’t run now!’

If that was his wife, he will never see her naked again.

Also, how you gonna steal on a nigga by kicking him in the ass? All that gonna do is piss a nigga off.

Went to school with a nigga who was KNOWN for starting fights and getting his ass whooped. Lol.

Eventually, niggas respected it. Nigga had time EACH AND EVERY DAY. He was like ‘Yeah, you might can beat me up. But you gon’ stop talking to me like that. Matter fact...’ *throws the first punch*

thats all its about lol

nobody wins em all.....you just gotta establish your line