Welcome To aBlackWeb

Starbucks Plans To Hire 10,000 Refugees

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
In a quick response to Trump’s “Muslim Ban” , Starbucks’ CEO and chairman Howard Schultz said that Starbucks plans on hiring 10,000 refugees over the next five years. He also said that the hiring will apply worldwide, however it will first take effect within the United States where the focus will be on hiring immigrants.

Schultz also said this past Sunday:

“There are more than 65 million citizens of the world recognized as refugees by the United Nations, and we are developing plans to hire 10,000 of them over five years in the 75 countries around the world where Starbucks does business,” he wrote. “And we will start this effort here in the U.S. by making the initial focus of our hiring efforts on those individuals who have served with U.S. troops as interpreters and support personnel in the various countries where our military has asked for such support.”

its a slippery slope when it comes to these corporations because there's so many moral and ethical issues under capitalism. sigh* but good for starbucks. Having a stance is better than no stance.

Same thing I was thinking while I was writing the article, there's always a chance that there's some type of hidden agenda behind this, but without proof I'll have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

starbucks got ties 2 israeli military. ion trust em. watch them pay those refugees below min wage or do some exploitative shit like that.

meh. makes a nice headline n statement. thts somethin

Back