Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

debating on whether I want to play on performance or resolution mode. I started with performance to see whats what. Might change it later on to see the difference

Playing this for about 15 mins now

I think it’s because I’m currently replaying Ghost of Tsushima on a harder difficulty but jedi knight might be too easy lol

So far so good

Like the improvements/changes they made so far

They weren’t joking talking about the platforming though

Game feels pretty loose I kinda wish cal felt heavier but it’s cool

what you mean? I switched from one to the other.. during cut scenes and during in game play and didnt really notice much of a difference.

Can you see a difference?
ohhh sorry I thought you wrote you saw much of a difference

Bought this on PC last night so I could play when I got home. Stupid shit requires you to download an app from EA to run it…

And being EA of course the shit don’t even work. Put in a for a refund… guess I’ll run it on the 5, but any hype I had to play is gone. I’ll check back with y’all in a week. Maybe.

Bought this on PC last night so I could play when I got home. Stupid shit requires you to download an app from EA to run it…

And being EA of course the shit don’t even work. Put in a for a refund… guess I’ll run it on the 5, but any hype I had to play is gone. I’ll check back with y’all in a week. Maybe.
steam by passes all that BS

Back