OUT NOW Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

@Inori I finally beat that part.

RIP Cere. I knew when she went for that move it wasn't going to work out for her.

• Goat
Reactions: Inori
@Inori I finally beat that part.

RIP Cere. I knew when she went for that move it wasn't going to work out for her.

good shit bruh. Howd you feel about Vader limping off like that? Think it fucked with the lore or were you coo with it that Cere put up such a good fight?

good shit bruh. Howd you feel about Vader limping off like that? Think it fucked with the lore or were you coo with it that Cere put up such a good fight?
Vader known for getting fucked up but finding a way to win so I was cool with it.

How did you feel when the traitor broke out a lightsaber and using the force? I didn't expect that

Vader known for getting fucked up but finding a way to win so I was cool with it.

How did you feel when the traitor broke out a lightsaber and using the force? I didn't expect that

lol damn I aint know Vader was gettin fucked up like that.

I was suspicious of dude from jump so I knew he was hiding something. Wasnt surprised when he turned out to be a force user.

I’ll be with you guys soon

I got another 20 mins of dying in me before I switch it to easy

Fuck I look like sweating over this? Lol

• Haha
So Cal touched the dark side and we didn't see no force lightning or choke. What kind of shit is that

Beta did turn the game to easy the first game with ol boy on Dathromir so this isn't surprising.

• Haha
So far this the best game of the year

performance issues aside

I think on metacritic this game has like a 5.3/10 from the users but it’s almost 95% from performance issues

If I was to rate my experience this game might be a 9/10