Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Star Trek: Picard (Season 3)

This season has been great and I've been enjoying all the cameos.

Never watched Voyager so I don't know too much about seven of nine but the character seems interesting.

That lil ninja dude be fuckin people up too! lol

This season has been great and I've been enjoying all the cameos.

Never watched Voyager so I don't know too much about seven of nine but the character seems interesting.

That lil ninja dude be fuckin people up too! lol
7 of 9 saved that show, u should check out Voyager. I would say skip to when 7 of nine showed up..but you'd miss alot of character development stories.

Oh..and Harry gives off racist vibes..if u watch Voyager, you'll see what I mean.

Even had a engineering officer who stay simping and getting no pussy like Jordi Laforge

7 of 9 saved that show, u should check out Voyager. I would say skip to when 7 of nine showed up..but you'd miss alot of character development stories.

Oh..and Harry gives off racist vibes..if u watch Voyager, you'll see what I mean.

Even had a engineering officer who stay simping and getting no pussy like Jordi Laforge

Where do you rank it(Voyager)?

I never watched the one with Scott Bakula either(Enterprise).

My top is
Deep Space Nine
The Next Generation
This series might be third for me followed by Discovery

I would put it above Deep Space nine, DSN had a lot of Isreal/Palestine innuendo. They laid it on so thick that it made me kinda dislike it a little.

I found it funny the whole Sisko thing was like Obama before Obama, think about it.

Gull Dukat was a fuckin G..my most favorite character from that series..

Voyager was maybe the most pure star trek show. As far as most of the themes being purely Sci Fi, and very few plots with political subplots

I would put it above Deep Space nine, DSN had a lot of Isreal/Palestine innuendo. They laid it on so thick that it made me kinda dislike it a little.

I found it funny the whole Sisko thing was like Obama before Obama, think about it.

Gull Dukat was a fuckin G..my most favorite character from that series..

Voyager was maybe the most pure star trek show. As far as most of the themes being purely Sci Fi, and very few plots with political subplots

I really tried to like Voyager. I watched it for a while, up until 7 of 9 showed up, then I lost interest. DS9 was dope but I kinda lost interest really late in the run, prolly around '96-97 only catching the occasional re-run. NG was the gold standard for me. I never missed an episode.

I've watched every episode of deep space nine, next gen, and Enterprise.
I tried watching Voyager and just couldn't get into it.

For me they rank:
Next gen
DS9
Discovery
Enterprise

I've watched every episode of deep space nine, next gen, and Enterprise.
I tried watching Voyager and just couldn't get into it.

For me they rank:
Next gen
DS9
Discovery
Enterprise

damn.. Enterprise was actually good? I thought that was the one that killed off the series.

LOL at the original not being on anyones list

damn.. Enterprise was actually good? I thought that was the one that killed off the series.

LOL at the original not being on anyones list
Enterprise was straight. It really picked up after season 2 I think when the zendi showered up

Never watched the og the acting and costumes put me off

I didn't know they were going to do another one. I guess with him being a cyborg now they can do a bunch

Lol always thought the writers were dropping acid when creating the Q episodes

Q is an asshole
giphy_s.gif

Back