• Eddie Murphy

• Bernie Mac

• Bill Burr

• Dave Chappelle

• Chris Rock

• Martin Lawrence

• Richard Pryor

Results are only viewable after voting.
There better be me votes for Patrice. Society sorely misses his commentary.

Also, considering the choices, it was pretty easy not choosing Chappelle. As a stand-up, I can't place him ahead of Pryor, Mac, Carlin, or Patrice. He's below Rock as well.

Eddie Murphy the GOAT of the COMEDIANS. I will never forget watching Beverly Hills Cop with my dad as a kid. Good childhood memories.

Eddie Murphy the GOAT of the COMEDIANS. I will never forget watching Beverly Hills Cop with my dad as a kid. Good childhood memories.
I think we're purely talking from a stand up point and yeah still one of the GOATS. My only gripe is he he only has 2 specials but they did leave a lasting impact.

Bernie Mac might just be the most naturally funniest comedian I’ve ever seen out in my life. He’s one of those comedians that I could listen to him. Tell his jokes all the time, because he’s so aggressive in his approach on comedy.

Eddie Murphy is a natural as well, but I think what makes him so comedic is the fact that he was at every man’s comedian. He can literally be put in any position to present his comedy. Whether he was a police officer, a vampire, and overweight Man or anything else in between he can pull it off.

Dave Chappelle, because his commentary, socially, was top-notch. He didn’t look like Prince at all, but the physical charisma that he used to capture prints and his energy was elite. Same thing with Rick James, looks nothing like Rick James, captured his essence to a tea because of how comedic he was.

Patrice O’Neal, because the way in which he was able to display things in front of you in terms of real life situations, was amazing. His outlook on women, will be undefeated, even if people believe it was sort of dated, because he had more of a valid disdain towards them, as opposed to blind hatred. It more like a complete and utter disgust for what men have to be to get women, then they act as if they’re better than you when they need you to be better than them in order for the relationship to work. His Two Girls One Cup analogy is pure genius.

Back