Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staged Social Media Events

all thats been proven is that shoe stores give whites and latinos both shoes to try on

i too, am just past the left shoe only point on the color spectrum

:foh5:

Every time I bought some shoes or went with somebody that bought some shoe they usually give you the box and walk off.

i know, we talkin bout black folks

i just said they give the box to latinos too

Not even on topic but ima agree with @AP21 bout someone saying suck my dick. Thats the most offensive shit you can say in an argument.

Say fuck you, you get a fuck you back. Say suck A dick, argument escalates but its still words. Say suck MY dick? We fighting for sure. No deescalation from there.

Shit might be different in different places, and I cant speak for all localities, but if you from the north east, NJ, NY, and PA specifically, you know not to say suck my dick to someone unless you ready to stab him.

Every time I bought some shoes or went with somebody that bought some shoe they usually give you the box and walk off.
Shit, in baton rouge it really depends

I mean, I don't need to try on both shoes to begin with but I'm also not in there testing them either, but generally, they stand there with the box in their have with the other shoe or take it to the counter

Not even on topic but ima agree with @AP21 bout someone saying suck my dick. Thats the most offensive shit you can say in an argument.

Say fuck you, you get a fuck you back. Say suck A dick, argument escalates but its still words. Say suck MY dick? We fighting for sure. No deescalation from there.

Shit might be different in different places, and I cant speak for all localities, but if you from the north east, NJ, NY, and PA specifically, you know not to say suck my dick to someone unless you ready to stab him.
This all I'm trying to say

If it's fuck me, then fuck you too but don't be inviting me to ya man parts because it can turn a joking situation into a serious one real quick

Fwiw,I assumed vibe didn't really mean that when he said it but that poster who claim he from Chicago, the only reason he say it because he behind a screen and kb.

In the bay it's a no no too. Might be behind dissing moms as far most disrespectful goes, but it's a fight off top

Ay where is it that them islanders be telling people "go suck your mudda"

That's some cold shit mane

:readyforwar:

the surprise video fake as fuck btw

thats a big front door and well lit foyer......we know this house has a garage that the occupants come thru on the regular

but lets say thats for storage and they do use the front door......this home doesnt appear to be in the kind of area you need your pistol in your pocket to walk to the front door in....not in the pants or in the holster...but in the hoody pocket, ready

there's a woman standing to his immediate right, recording when he walks in....but he pulls the hammer and turns left, pointing in the direction of several more people recording who didnt budge once lol

then the overplayed "ooooooh my bad.....its just the fam......ya'll know its crazy in these streets whatup whatup....how u doing"

:scust1:

The bold was the clearest indication of it being fake.

b475cea12824a83b900ce4eb7f7d88f07e4ef8b8_hq.jpg I'M TYRONE...AND FUCC THIS THREAD *slaps keyboard outta hand* [bruh]...I'M HERE TO FUCC YO GIRL...
3TQzUBE.gif

Fake prank = when everyone is in on it, including the victim.

Prank = when the prankster/s perform their act any where at any time. More risky since you don't control the environment or reaction.

Staged pranks= usually involves props or at the very least, has a definite spot, location, or building. You control or have more control of the environment. Usually involves a bigger cast of pranksters.

The sneaker video is a prank. I wouldn't say staged because the pranksters don't have control of that environment. If there would have been guards near the door, they would have been stopped immediately.

Back