Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staged Social Media Events

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
I detest them, but i didnt know we had a resident expert who can tell if a video is staged vs a real prank

so, i present this to you @VIBE, is this staged or was the person's reaction a genuine one

well in reference to the OP...dude just casually strolls in the house with a gun, and no one freaked out

staged

well in reference to the OP...dude just casually strolls in the house with a gun, and no one freaked out

staged

To be fair, dude looks like he's dressed up as a security guard, but still everyone was too casual when the nigga pulled out the biscuit.

To be fair, dude looks like he's dressed up as a security guard, but still everyone was too casual when the nigga pulled out the biscuit.
ehhh...outfit aside, i know if im trying to surprise someone at their party, the last thing im thinking is they gonna pull a gun out

also, the timing of him pulling his gun out is off

definitely the perfect "aye brah, wait until you get to ___ to pull it out"

I don’t give a fuck whether the video in te OP is staged or not, that video wasn’t posted by me. I posted a different video. You’re saying you don’t take it seriously but proceeded to make a thread to try to prove me wrong? You’re taking it serious. You can suck my dick w trying to get me to prove this or that. I ain’t doing shit..

33F9B8E9-81F7-4941-8D2D-28D011E53A79.gif

I don’t give a fuck whether the video in te OP is staged or not, that video wasn’t posted by me. I posted a different video. You’re saying you don’t take it seriously but proceeded to make a thread to try to prove me wrong? You’re taking it serious. You can suck my dick w trying to get me to prove this or that. I ain’t doing shit..

View attachment 90436
say brah...LMAO

yooooooooooooo you really caught feelings over this

im legit shocked

everybody can take a joke until they cant...smh

i legit wanted to know if you thought it was staged or not

inviting to ya man parts? damn, never thought it would be you

I guess even you get triggered every now and then

but i aint about to go back and forth with you about ya man parts and shit...i aint here for all this

broski, you really are dense..

the gif is clearly showing I’m having fun w this

and that’s not an invitation to suck my dick, it’s another form of ‘fuck you’..

your imagination got the best of you here..

broski, you really are dense..

the gif is clearly showing I’m having fun w this

and that’s not an invitation to suck my dick, it’s another form of ‘fuck you’..

your imagination got the best of you here..

nah man

say fuck you then, dont invite me to ya man parts

i dont know when that became the go to diss, but that shit not whats up

those are fighting words anywhere else in real life, but on the internet, somehow, that's just supposed to mean "fuck you"?

c'mon vibe man

It’s a difference between staged and a prank

AP lines are blurred

ok

so in your opinion, is the OP staged or not?

the video that really sparked the discussion was one where a dude was in a sneaker store, tried on some shoes, then pretended like he was testing them by running out the store. The clerk chased him, but dude turned around and came back into the store

I said it was staged. Vibe said it was a prank.

where do you side on this one

all thats been proven is that shoe stores give whites and latinos both shoes to try on

i too, am just past the left shoe only point on the color spectrum

:foh5:

the surprise video fake as fuck btw

thats a big front door and well lit foyer......we know this house has a garage that the occupants come thru on the regular

but lets say thats for storage and they do use the front door......this home doesnt appear to be in the kind of area you need your pistol in your pocket to walk to the front door in....not in the pants or in the holster...but in the hoody pocket, ready

there's a woman standing to his immediate right, recording when he walks in....but he pulls the hammer and turns left, pointing in the direction of several more people recording who didnt budge once lol

then the overplayed "ooooooh my bad.....its just the fam......ya'll know its crazy in these streets whatup whatup....how u doing"

:scust1:

Back