Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stacy Dash is no longer a coon

Nah…

She’s still got it (and she could still get it).

You’re allowing her past abhorrent behavior to cloud your vision.

We must learn to forgive others’ past transgressions.

Amen.
Uhh, I believe I'm looking at her interview on Dr Phil whoadie

She’s still very pretty and I’m willing to forgive and forget her past infractions if she has indeed, changed her ways.

Wishing nothing but the best for that girl.

She is beautiful. That is a fact.

But she is a coon, would sell out a blk person in a heartbeat and I'm willing to assume she feels more comfortable in a room full of white ppl than a room full of blk ppl.

Fuck her and all coons walking this earth

But she is a coon, would sell out a blk person in a heartbeat and I'm willing to assume she feels more comfortable in a room full of white ppl than a room full of blk ppl.

😕

Oh OK.

I was going by the thread title…

I was under the impression that she had changed her evil ways.

Ppl sleeping on her role in Mo' Money. I never fell in love with a fictional character that quickly even tho she was essentially a gold digger. I felt Damon Wayans when he said "damn, I gotta get my shit together". All political views aside, addiction is not a joke nor a punishment for any transgressions. Glad she's doing better.

With that being said, still waiting on that MILF lesbian Clueless parody with Teanna Trump.

Stacy dash as pretty as she is has 0 good pussy vibes idu how yall lust over her, Black women who hate themselves is a massive turnoff

What’s so pretty about a woman who been poisoning herself not only with pills but also toxic prejudices, and who still seems not fully recovered? 5 years “clean”? She still seems stressed

Stacy dash as pretty as she is has 0 good pussy vibes idu how yall lust over her, Black women who hate themselves is a massive turnoff
What’s so pretty about a woman who been poisoning herself not only with pills but also toxic prejudices, and who still seems not fully recovered? 5 years “clean”? She still seems stressed
I can't speak for everyone else... definitely a lot of paper bag syndrome ish going on when it comes to Stacey Dash the person. I gives two shits about Clueless, and I already seen her naked so the thrill of her nips poking thru her dress in that Kanye video is gone for me. However, whenever I think of holding hands with her CHARACTER in Mo' Money with Ralph Tresvant playing in the background it puts me in a happy place.

Back