St. Louis to pay $5 million to Black Officer beaten by fellow officers during a protest

Might as well be no black teachers, mayors, military members, bankers, financiers, lawyers, etc either

no lol I’m sorry but have black cops done anything about colleagues killing us or even said anything about it? Because all those other jobs don’t have nearly the impact a bad cop does

• Haha
Reactions: Mister

Yep, we definitely need more black cops in black neighborhoods, right?

They’ll treat us much better than their white counterparts.

I hate niggas like this.

he knew dude couldn’t hit him back and seemed not to much of a threat.Ole bitch ass.

Reactions: Allah_U_Akbar
no lol I’m sorry but have black cops done anything about colleagues killing us or even said anything about it? Because all those other jobs don’t have nearly the impact a bad cop does

Actually it could be said and very well argued that those other jobs have a even bigger, far reaching and worse impact than the police does.

Actually it could be said and very well argued that those other jobs have a even bigger, far reaching and worse impact than the police does.

maybe father reaching but a cop can kill you. A bad teacher can fuckup somebody mental but that can be fixed. Can’t come back from the dead. And yes it’s the politician job or lawyer job to deal with justice but they in cahoots. And also we see it all the time black cop judge or politician are rarely for the people

I hate niggas like this.

he knew dude couldn’t hit him back and seemed not to much of a threat.Ole bitch ass.

The bold is just not true. I get what you're saying though. Personally I ain't letting nobody beat on me like that. If I die then I die but that just ain't how I'm built. I couldn't ever look at myself in the mirror if I let someone beat on me like that and I do nothing about it.

We have to be honest people have a choice and most people choose to make it home everyday. Nothing is wrong with that choice in most situations but in return. The more shit a person and a people let slide as time goes on the shit that people over look grows and grows and that's not a good thing.

The bold is just not true. I get what you're saying though. Personally I ain't letting nobody beat on me like that. If I die then I die but that just ain't how I'm built. I couldn't ever look at myself in the mirror if I let someone beat on me like that I do nothing about it.

We have to be honest people have a choice and most people choose to make it home everyday. Nothing is wrong with that choice in most situations but in return. The more shit a person and a people let slide as time goes on the shit that people over look grows and grows and that's not a good thing.
I just think he can kinda tell dude wasn’t a go all out type dude. And the fact he wasn’t hitting him back yet dude still going hard was fuck nigga shit.

i get your point tho.
i personally can’t keep hitting someone who ain’t hitting me back unless they violated.

maybe father reaching but a cop can kill you. A bad teacher can fuckup somebody mental but that can be fixed. Can’t come back from the dead. And yes it’s the politician job or lawyer job to deal with justice but they in cahoots. And also we see it all the time black cop judge or politician are rarely for the people

I see early this is something that we'll disagree on because to me death isn't the worse thing that can happen to a person. Also a person mental can't always be fixed. You're also leaving out the toll a mentally fucked up person takes out on damn near all those around them.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
I just think he can kinda tell dude wasn’t a go all out type dude. And the fact he wasn’t hitting him back yet dude still going hard was fuck nigga shit.

i get your point tho.
i personally can’t keep hitting someone who ain’t hitting me back unless they violated.

That could be exactly how the cop felt. We don't know what dude may have said or done before all that happened. I'm not saying that to say the cop wasn't wrong because he was 100% wrong. I agree with you that he took advantage of a situation where he knew he had the upper hand and the ace card of legally having a gun he could use if chose to.

Damn bruh.
Care to elaborate?
You get some teachers that are there for the paychecks and time off or become burned out... they won't try to relate and get to know the students. As a result you have some kids who don't learn anything and are traumatized to the point they don't care about their educational future. That's usually a hindrance before the kid is old enough to make grown decisions.

Depends on how you see it... bad black lawyer will have you fucked up and rotting in the system... the bankers and financiers have messed up black folks money or money opportunities which destroy their upward mobility, limiting their future. How often are black military officers reaching back or speaking out about the Injustice of racism and misogyny.

All I'm saying is you have betraying and foul like black folks with impact in all walks of life... but they're are those who get up everyday hoping to make a difference in some shape or form whether officer, teacher, or banker. So to group everyone in based on the actions of others is some cold familiar shit... like how all blacks get lumped in as a threat based on the racial perception put out by the few and taken up by the many

Last edited:
Depends on how you see it... bad black lawyer will have you fucked up and rotting in the system... the bankers and financiers have messed up black folks money or money opportunities which destroy their upward mobility, limiting their future. How often are black military officers reaching back or speaking out about the Injustice of racism and misogyny.

All I'm saying is you have betraying and foul like black folks with impact in all walks of life... but they're are those who get up everyday hoping to make a difference in some shape or form whether officer teacher or banker. So to group everyone in based on the actions of others is some cold familiar shit... like how all blacks get lumped in as a threat based on the racial perception put out by the few and taken up by the many
Great post

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
I see some of y’all will never understand.

That’s cool.

I see with my own eyes how cops stick together.

Sheriff David Clark said ( with a straight face) that police brutality does not exist.

A BLACK MAN ACTUALLY SAID THAT POLICE BRUTALITY DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!

Let that sink in for a minute.

This is their mentality.

It’s a fraternity.

It’s a club.

It’s a gang.

But, y’all don’t hear me, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeaSnake
I see some of y’all will never understand.

That’s cool.

I see with my own eyes how cops stick together.

Sheriff David Clark said ( with a straight face) that police brutality does not exist.

A BLACK MAN ACTUALLY SAID THAT POLUCE BRUTALITY DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!

Let that sink in for a minute.

This is their mentality.

It’s a fraternity.

It’s a club.

It’s a gang.

But, y’all don’t hear me, though.
Black people are permanent lil homies in that gang.

I mean, I get it....

Some of y’all might have family in law enforcement.

Some of y’all might even be cops yourselves.

But, you will NEVER change my mind about cops.

And this is coming from ME, a law-abiding citizen who’s never been arrested in my life.

All I'm saying is you have betraying and foul like black folks with impact in all walks of life... but they're are those who get up everyday hoping to make a difference in some shape or form whether officer, teacher, or banker. So to group everyone in based on the actions of others is some cold familiar shit... like how all blacks get lumped in as a threat based on the racial perception put out by the few and taken up by the many

I see your point and I see the opposite we can’t afford to think black cops are nicer even if they are because we don’t know what they are thinking we see it all the time with the infrared for my life defense. It’s hard not to think they all trash when they don’t hold their peers accountable

I see your point and I see the opposite we can’t afford to think black cops are nicer even if they are because we don’t know what they are thinking we see it all the time with the infrared for my life defense. It’s hard not to think they all trash when they don’t hold their peers accountable
Oh I agree we're on a constant defensive position due to this country's past and policies, but just because we don't see it (holding peers accountable) doesn't mean it isn't being attempted. US a big place

Last edited:
Black cops arrested an undercover white police officer and he called it a "textbook arrest " and didn'tget injured.

White cops arrested an undercover blace police offiver and beaten and injured him