Spread positivity, win $100 real cash!

This isn’t a positive compliment

You should read.

This isn’t a positive compliment.

This isn’t a positive compliment.

Is funny and has a good heart

Fuck all the haters

de16ab54ae7963809413fd852222fe91.gif

March is Woman's Month..hug a woman you admire and tell them how much you appreciate them and also tell them that not only do i appreciate you in march but every day of the year!

March is Woman's Month..hug a woman you admire and tell them how much you appreciate them and also tell them that not only do i appreciate you in march but every day of the year!
What part of positive compliment to above poster isn’t clear ?

What part of positive compliment to above poster isn’t clear ?
:mybad:That is positive, many people degrade woman, I'm encouraging everyone to give positive remarks to woman

@Kandy you are awesome for all that you do to keep things alive here!

I would take part but I can’t lie. I’d feel slighted that all US posters will get $100 I’d only get £76.
Props for the giveaways tho.

You seem like a genuinely nice guy

Idk how you dwell here lol

This just a post to suffice to thread rules?

If not, the humour here and the fact majority of posters can take jokes without taking it personal. Rare to find on the internet these days.

Plus when I speak in English slang it cracks me up when posters quote it puzzled like @Word...Life did in another thread.

This just a post to suffice to thread rules?

If not, the humour here and the fact majority of posters can take jokes without taking it personal. Rare to find on the internet these days.

Plus when I speak in English slang it cracks me up when posters quote it puzzled like @Word...Life did in another thread.
You're a good man mate

Back