• Golf

• Basketball

• Hockey

• Wrestling (WWE)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boxing
Football
Basketball
Wrestling- and y'all wilding if y'all not voting for wrestling. 100% of y'all loved it more than anything in the world when y'all were goofy enough to believe it wasn't scripted. The presentation, the pageantry, the athleticism, the action, the violence, the danger.... The over all excitement.... It hits all the interests when it comes to sports... But the fact that it's all scriptes... The fact that it's all rehearsed to make for more drama... Makes it better than it has any right to be. Super special moments that live with people forever are what these athletes come out every night to do

You might not see the best football play ever during the Superbowl. The biggest boxing match of the year might not end in KO.

But you know EVERY WrestleMania is going to have that big moment... They guarantee it.

And look at the amount of cross over stars

Hogan
Rock
Cena
Dave Bautista

You gotta vote wrestling

Boxing
Football
Basketball
Wrestling- and y'all wilding if y'all not voting for wrestling. 100% of y'all loved it more than anything in the world when y'all were goofy enough to believe it wasn't scripted. The presentation, the pageantry, the athleticism, the action, the violence, the danger.... The over all excitement.... It hits all the interests when it comes to sports... But the fact that it's all scriptes... The fact that it's all rehearsed to make for more drama... Makes it better than it has any right to be. Super special moments that live with people forever are what these athletes come out every night to do

You might not see the best football play ever during the Superbowl. The biggest boxing match of the year might not end in KO.

But you know EVERY WrestleMania is going to have that big moment... They guarantee it.

Hogan
Rock
Cena
Dave Bautista

You gotta vote wrestling

I tune into Raw weekly. The shit fell off a long time ago.

96-04 were the best years.

Boxing
Football
Basketball

Hogan
Rock
Cena
Dave Bautista

You gotta vote wrestling
Ok we get it it still real to you..

Lol but yeah i tapped out shortly after wwf ceased. It was great as a kid my friends would still watch in the rock Goldberg era i would watch from time
But nah aged out of that

I love that shit...
The only break I took was from like 2000-2007

But when I got back into it...I was there for the long run

I stopped watching wrestling around the early 2000s. Also around the same time when the wrestling games became trash. I stopped playing them after Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy.

I tune into Raw weekly. The shit fell off a long time ago.

96-04 were the best years.

WWE has gotten much better the last few years since Vince McMahon isn’t running the company anymore. You should give it another chance

Basketball
Boxing
Football
MMA

I always loved basketball even though I ain’t the best. The AND 1 era during the early 00s was an exciting fun time as a teen.

Boxing and Football have liked more now as an adult than as a kid.

I picked MMA over wrestling because I have not watched WWE since I was 15. When I was a little kid I watched wrestling a lot and played the video games. I always wanted Bret Heart’s shades, Stone Cold Steve Austin was my favorite wrestler, and I had Undertanker toys as a child. My friends and I would talk about wrestling all the damn time as kids. During High school I and everyone grew out of it. Diving more into hip hop / rap and other things

Back