6. Nique
7. Worthy
8. Julius
9. English
10. Pierce

tenor.gif

1. Bron
2. Bird
3. KD (will be #2 in another season or two)
4. Dominique
5. Dr J
6. Bernard King
7. Pippen
8. Elgin Baylor
9. Melo
10. Worthy

Crazy how different this list might be in 10 years. Will Kawhi end up making this? What about Paul George? We can all agree Giannis will.

Early Results:

1. Lebron
2. KD
3. Larry
4. Nique
5. Dr. J
6. Pippen
7. Baylor
8. Worthy
9. Pierce
10. Hill

No love for English?

I hate that nigga but carmelo >> hill time

Gtfoh man

Neither made my top ten but I agree with your sentiment. I think folks are giving hill credit for potential and dedication to the game.

I get the argument -

Would you take a healthy Gant Hill for 14 or so years,

Or would you take Carmelo?

That dude G Hill was an absolute beast in his prime.

I appreciate the argument.
I get the argument -

Would you take a healthy Gant Hill for 14 or so years,

Or would you take Carmelo?

That dude G Hill was an absolute beast in his prime.

Grant Hill had the potential to be top 10 of all time at any position. Sadly injury turned that all into a what if.

Putting grant hill on the list due to potential is the same as putting rose on the pg list due to potential

Why the hell are you making up what if scenarios regarding all time lists? It's based on what you have done not what you could've or are projected to do

Lol

Grant hill is not a greater player all time than even adrian dantley

That's not true although Dantley is great. I can admit that I went away from my normal shit by putting Hill that high. Only thing I would actually change is putting Worthy above Hill. Other than it would stay the same.

Grant Hill is like the Gale Sayers of the NBA to me. His dumb ass should've never played on that broke ankle when Detroit ain't a chance to win a ring that year. It was all down hill after that. When Hill was healthy he was crushing shit in the league from day 1 and getting better.

I'll get the final results posted later and get the PF thread started.

1. Lebron
2. KD
3. Larry
4. Nique
5. Dr. J
6. Pippen
7. Baylor
8. Worthy
9. Pierce
10. Melo

Back