Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Look at what my connect just sent me

v7qf6p.png

OG kush 2 for 3, It's on

Look at what my connect just sent me

v7qf6p.png

OG kush 2 for 3, It's on

FzWUQ9Z_zpsrmkmke6a.png

What the hell kinda Wonder plug your guy got for those prices?! Dude outchea showing major love.

I've known and heard of some rates in my day that was similar, but they were wholesale/non middle man numbers. These are "just hit a lick" sales. lol

I do gotta keep in mind I don't keep up w/ this stuff like I used to so this prolly a total different market, but either way I ain't mad @ it!

Last edited:
Nope! lol.....

Although I will be downtown later tonight and I'll be back DT Sunday before the game so I'll more than likely hit something up.

@Lukewarmice all up in that muhphucka tho. Of course it's business (work) and pleasure for him.

My bad fellas, it was a Hella of a week. Peep the pic thread, bout to post up

man, just got sent an email about a fan attacking a referee after a game

damn, this like the 3rd one over the last 45 days

Do y'all gotta start arming yourselves
this is a weird situation

this happened in another association, and their reputation is pretty bad as far as quality of refs

I have seen a few officials from this association call games and to put it frank, they're pretty bad

While i can see how parents can get frustrated, that still dont mean you get to lay hands on officials.

The email put an emphasis on schools are mandated to provide security for officials.

I've had fans talk shit to me...thats expected, but i aint NEVA had nobody threaten to lay hands on me.

Scuse me athletes, how do you heal a swollen finger that has been jammed by a basketball?

The men in my life too busy to answer my mfn text messages. Niggas ain’t worth shi...

I have come to the conclusion that ALL sports these days are pussy.

Football - can’t let you hit anyone anymore without being flagged

Basketball - NO ONE plays in the paint anymore. Fuckin 150 3s taken in the All-Star game.

Baseball - players don’t hustle to 1st on ground balls.

Even Hockey stopped fights.

PUSSY.

my fault lol

basically, the home team had a player driving to the basket. He has given up his dribble and is in the process of bringing the ball from his hip up to a shooting motion. The defender, places his hand RIGHT on top of the ball. There was no question he got all ball. Nothing across the arm or anything.

I was JUST about to whistle a jump ball when the shooter pulls the ball out and just throws the ball towards the basket. Remember, he has left the ground at this point. So as he throws the ball at the rim, his momentum brings him to the floor.

The cac yells "BLOW THE DAMN WHISTLE" looking like he about to come on the floor...gym is quiet af now.

I stop the game, look at the sheriff on duty, and said "I want him gone. He got to go"...He start talking about "you lucky i was leaving anyway"

yea yea yea cracka...get out

Back