Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

I’m only on the athletic cause Richard Deitsch left sports illustrated and took his sports media stories with him to the athletic
twitter be having some links to some fire stories

i know this form of media is dying, but im not paying for no sub to one of these sites

and Fansided fucking sucks...im not clicking on a slideshow to read ya material...fuck that

twitter be having some links to some fire stories

i know this form of media is dying, but im not paying for no sub to one of these sites

and Fansided fucking sucks...im not clicking on a slideshow to read ya material...fuck that

AP i don't want you in my thread so you're outta here

Just got home last night from South Carolina to put my mom to rest. Was very unexpected. I’m still trying to process it all.

Just got home last night from South Carolina to put my mom to rest. Was very unexpected. I’m still trying to process it all.

Sorry for your loss. Almost lost my mom a few years ago. Can’t imagine what you’re going through

GOT DAMN!!

LeBatard just had some dude at one of the miami papers spoil his engagement by announcing it to everyone

but his fiance is 29 years old...LeBatard is 49...GOT DAMN!!!

GOT DAMN!!

LeBatard just had some dude at one of the miami papers spoil his engagement by announcing it to everyone

but his fiance is 29 years old...LeBatard is 49...GOT DAMN!!!

It’s Greg Cote. Dan has been working with him at the Miami Herald for decades. They are good friends but Dan specifically told him days ago to not break this news before him. Smh

It’s Greg Cote. Dan has been working with him at the Miami Herald for decades. They are good friends but Dan specifically told him days ago to not break this news before him. Smh
oh ok

seems like a dick move man

Back