Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

80% of the people who post here have no idea who Pogba is lol. A lot of people embellish about their height though

@TheBoyRo u finish watching last chance u? what you think about malik henry? i think the chances are slim he gets another chance

I just finished episode 5 when they went into 3ot and won. I think he’s nice but he talks too much shit and his decision making is questionable at times. He probably needs to go to a not so big school and put on some more weight

I just finished episode 5 when they went into 3ot and won. I think he’s nice but he talks too much shit and his decision making is questionable at times. He probably needs to go to a not so big school and put on some more weight

He not gonna make it. He don't love football. He'd rather play baseball which was his first love. His dad left at 3 and then all of a sudden came back in 9th grade as he's a star athlete.

Had him going to all the rivals and QB camps. But he'd rather been playing baseball. His dad is more like his coach/business manager/dad. Theirs some anger and animosity towards him.

He don't like school and if he would have put all his focus in baseball and lets say got drafted outta high school, he would took a minor league deal so he could make money and not have to go to college.

When I saw that his father picked football over baseball for him I smh. Guaranteed money and most likely better health. Bad decision

Tru but in reality Malik wanna be on some fuck you type shit to his dad. But he afraid that if he chose baseball over football his dad would leave again

Tru but in reality Malik wanna be on some fuck you type shit to his dad. But he afraid that if he chose baseball over football his dad would leave again

That’s why I feel bad for him. Seems like when his father found out he was a great athlete he decided to come back into his life. That’s a shame

My New Orleans folks, I shall be there for a few days. I want good gumbo and a beignet. Where can I go?

My New Orleans folks, I shall be there for a few days. I want good gumbo and a beignet. Where can I go?
If you've never been, I gotta recommend cafe du monde. That's probably the only tourist spot I will recommend

For gumbo, shit, anywhere really but I'll narrow it down for you

Oh, check in too

I remember he backed up Eli for years in NY. A shame we only saw him once a year: Week 3 in preseason.

(Reuters) - Facebook Inc Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg's fortune took an almost $16 billion hit on Thursday, as the social media giant headed for the biggest one-day wipeout in U.S. stock market history, a day after executives forecast years of lower profit margins.

:yikes2:

He'll be alright but damn.

Back