Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

whats the deal with Colin Cowherd and these divorce analogies when talking about sports. From random clips that I had playing on Youtube today........thats all he kept doing
iirc, he had a pretty nasty divorce from his first wife

i think they are on better terms now, but im not surprised he relates everything to that situation

@Beta read about your improvements u have done in that thread about upping your credit score and shit. Good job

@Beta read about your improvements u have done in that thread about upping your credit score and shit. Good job
Thanks man I really been focusing on actually working on it since I had a credit card going to collections and a repo on record.

I took out a loan a few months ago and am paying it back. That and opening another card helped

My scores jumped 40 points last week cause 2 hard pulls on my report were removed from 2016. It’s lovely to to have good credit

Looking forward to season 2 of claws! then power season 5

I re-watched power season 2(hands down the best season imo) every episode was on point, that was before ghost turned into a lil bitch

Looking forward to season 2 of claws! then power season 5

I re-watched power season 2(hands down the best season imo) every episode was on point, that was before ghost turned into a lil bitch
Is claws that good bro?

I'm looking forward to finally being caught up on GoT. My girl and I are late bloomers but man oh man this show is LEGIT.

Also waiting for Better Call Saul and Power to return as well. About to start the Wire after we catch up on GoT

Looking forward to season 2 of claws!then power season 5

Lmaoooo but I saw like 5 mins of this it was alright why you like it?

Oh yeah you reminded me that animal kingdom comes on tonight

Is claws that good bro?

I'm looking forward to finally being caught up on GoT. My girl and I are late bloomers but man oh man this show is LEGIT.

Also waiting for Better Call Saul and Power to return as well. About to start the Wire after we catch up on GoT

It's pretty good imo. It's like power except from a female standpoint(niecy wants to run her own shop legit but the game keeps bringing her back in to clean the dough JUST like power and she can't escape no matter how much she tries).I was at one of my wifeys cribs and she was watching I ended up chillin with her watching like 4 episodes lol I was hooked. Roller came back from the dead people was wilin, everybody thought he was dead.

and Karrachue be looking good af

@Beta here's your answer

Last edited:
I’ll watch power this summer when there’s only baseball on. Damn the finals ends next week

Off top of my head I think it’s Minnesota, of the cities with 4 major sport teams. Twins last won in 91’.

Back