Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Worst Duo

I'd bump the shit outta Timbaland and Magoo before letting so much as a kick drum play from an ICP song.

I mean, of course you would. I would too. But...

This prolly says more about me than you niggas, but I kinda feel like these niggas shouldn't even really be considered. I want to say 'real' rappers only. But I guess these niggas is 'real' rappers. I wanna say no 'weirdo white boy' shit. But that means that a lot of Eminem and a couple other skilled white boys won't be considered for threads like this. I wanna say 'no gimmicky/facepaint' type niggas. But that means Tech-9, Doom, etc, get removed from the conversation.

But I'm sure y'all know what I'm tryna say.

So can we ignore ICP and have a real discussion?

Or do I sound nuts?

And I swear to gawd if this nigga @genocide_cutter come in here gunnin' for me, y'all niggas better hold me down. Lol.

I mean, of course you would. I would too. But...

Here's the thing tho:

ICP has been around since '91, even longer if you count their first couple of releases as "Inner City Posse", before the clown makeup. That's over 30 years of releasing fairly consistent material, even if the shit is sub-par. You really can't take them out of the conversation just on the longevity of their career and sheer number of albums they've dropped.

Personally, I think they're pretty much the worst of the worst and I will always hold that opinion of them.

when I really think about it, there's very few hip hop duos consisting of two rappers that I consider to be actually "wack". The vast majority had some shit I fucked with on some level except ICP and everybody underneath them.

Back