Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Worst Duo

This prolly says more about me than you niggas, but I kinda feel like these niggas shouldn't even really be considered. I want to say 'real' rappers only. But I guess these niggas is 'real' rappers. I wanna say no 'weirdo white boy' shit. But that means that a lot of Eminem and a couple other skilled white boys won't be considered for threads like this. I wanna say 'no gimmicky/facepaint' type niggas. But that means Tech-9, Doom, etc, get removed from the conversation.

But I'm sure y'all know what I'm tryna say.

So can we ignore ICP and have a real discussion?

Or do I sound nuts?

And I swear to gawd if this nigga @genocide_cutter come in here gunnin' for me, y'all niggas better hold me down. Lol.

This prolly says more about me than you niggas, but I kinda feel like these niggas shouldn't even really be considered. I want to say 'real' rappers only. But I guess these niggas is 'real' rappers. I wanna say no 'weirdo white boy' shit. But that means that a lot of Eminem and a couple other skilled white boys won't be considered for threads like this. I wanna say 'no gimmicky/facepaint' type niggas. But that means Tech-9, Doom, etc, get removed from the conversation.

Or do I sound nuts?

And I swear to gawd if this nigga @genocide_cutter come in here gunnin' for me, y'all niggas better hold me down. Lol.

before you try to ignore them muhfuckas, watch this:

before you try to ignore them muhfuckas, watch this:

Before I reply to this and possibly put you on some sort of list...what was your intention with posting this joint? Is this the ICP joint you were hoping would leave me stunned, recognizing the error of my ways? Or was there just something about that specific record or video you wanted me to see/hear?

Let me know now before I reply.

Or do I sound nuts?

i said one thing like 10 years ago and he still haunts my posts w reactions and writes on my wall… smh be careful lol

Before I reply to this and possibly put you on some sort of list...what was your intention with posting this joint? Is this the ICP joint you were hoping would leave me stunned, recognizing the error of my ways? Or was there just something about that specific record or video you wanted me to see/hear?

Let me know now before I reply.

You want to ignore them as contenders for "worst duo". This video should be evidence enough that they should, indeed, be in the running for "worst duo" if only for this abysmal, abominable fake deep ass song.

Back