Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff. What is being financially ready for kids?

Yeah with me it's always been about stability. I look it like a job able to hire someone because they have enough in payroll. I might have one, one day if I ran into my life partner & she want to have one, but it's a reason why I really don't

I would say being ready for at least the first two years. Those are the most involved with baby sitting, doctor’s appointments, all the Baby things, and racks of diapers.

I hate to be that guy but financially ready is something you're either always or never....

If you're good with money you'll prolly always be good with money...

And if you're bad with money you'll likely stay bad with money....

You can't be bad with money and just wait until you'll magically ready for kids.... You'll be waiting forever

I hate to be that guy but financially ready is something you're either always or never....

If you're good with money you'll prolly always be good with money...

And if you're bad with money you'll likely stay bad with money....

You can't be bad with money and just wait until you'll magically ready for kids.... You'll be waiting forever
you can be good with money and have little to no money to work with because you have no access to substantial wealth. take couponers; they're great with money. they know how to do the math and save as much as possible and get the most bang for their buck. does that mean the best couponers are rich? no. many couponers, despite their great financial habits, are still poor.

just like you can be bad with money and have a large inheritance in the form of a drip trust fund, which doesn't allow you to completely blow it, therefore allowing you to be both bad with money and in possession of plenty.

financial habits =/= your actual financial situation unfortunately.

Technically you gotta point...

But in most likely scenarios...........

you can be good with money and have little to no money to work with because you have no access to substantial wealth. take couponers; they're great with money. they know how to do the math and save as much as possible and get the most bang for their buck. does that mean the best couponers are rich? no. many couponers, despite their great financial habits, are still poor.

just like you can be bad with money and have a large inheritance in the form of a drip trust fund, which doesn't allow you to completely blow it, therefore allowing you to be both bad with money and in possession of plenty.

financial habits =/= your actual financial situation unfortunately.
I wouldn't say couponders are good with money.
This is someone who may be frugal.
No wanting to spend because it have is a good thing.
Some people need to save money because they don't have it to waste. So they need to find corners to cut to survive.

It's a behavior that alot of people don't consider if they don't have to. That's why not having kids are an excuse for people who bad with money.

I wouldn't say couponders are good with money.
This is someone who may be frugal.
No wanting to spend because it have is a good thing.
Some people need to save money because they don't have it to waste. So they need to find corners to cut to survive.

It's a behavior that alot of people don't consider if they don't have to. That's why not having kids are an excuse for people who bad with money.
someone bad with money would get into credit card debt or be unable to maximize the money they have. it's about maximization and intelligent use of resources.
That's why not having kids are an excuse for people who bad with money.
weird last sentence, too.

someone bad with money would get into credit card debt or be unable to maximize the money they have. it's about maximization and intelligent use of resources.

weird last sentence, too.
When your bad with money an not trying to get better.....that person uses kids cost money excuse vs you just don't want kids.

Back