Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Top 5 Personalities

Uniquely odd personlites stand out to me the most, so ima go with that

Beta-For having an outside the box sense of humor with good timing and wit

AP21-For being uncompromisingly and knowingly anal..pause

Race Jones-For having a complex mix of being feministic, afrocentric, holistic, LGBT friendly, Sexaully exploratory, and Hood.

Du- For being Du

Meeks- For being as intelligent and unique as she is and still coming off sociable and down to earth.

images.jpg feel like a fuck nigga being this nice

No need to fight for a position you already have, friend.

98f4ce83e32a0853d27ddfa92153a368_400x400.jpeg

Looks like cooties is catchin...

Goldie
Ghost313
Du
5th Letter
Word...Life

Race
Meeks
Reesey
Azlyn
Whispering Eye

Last edited:
All tha ladies Cool as a fan wit me but if I’m gonna abide by tha rules my 5 female posters are:

No order...
@Kandy ....hilarious, smart with and with out tha trolling...Cool af...whack spades player lol
@Whispering Eye ...real af since day 1
@Blactivity ...always been positive and cool vibes from her...whack spades player lol
@Race Jones ...I haven’t been here long but I’ve seen her back a few niggaz down lol
@Meeks ....good sense of humor and seems cool

Fellas...got no beef wit anybody...most niggaz seem aite and keep me lol’n wit tha shit they say lol....all tha “record store” posters get props from me because after all...this is a hip-hop site lol

@Teddy Perkins ...always been cool wit me
@1/2 ...nigga hilarious
@Chicity ...nigga hilarious
@Judge_Judah ...seems cool and level headed
@King Du...hilarious but seems mad cool too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1/2
All tha ladies Cool as a fan wit me but if I’m gonna abide by tha rules my 5 female posters are:

No order...
@Kandy ....hilarious, smart with and with out tha trolling...Cool af...whack spades player lol
@Blactivity ...always been positive and cool vibes from her...whack spades player lol
@Race Jones ...haven’t been here long but I’ve seen her back a few niggaz down lol

Fellas...got no beef wit anybody...most niggaz seem aite and keep me lol’n wit tha shit they say lol....all tha “record store” posters get props from me because after all...this is a hip-hop site lol

@1/2 ...nigga hilarious
Wack in Spades??!:myheart:

I've known Teddy Glover for a while and he's been the same petty, rude, nice guy since day 1. Never thought I'd get along wit an Hispanol.

I thought Judge Jeffrey was an elderly, extreme hotep who hated white people. I was right. Jeffrey used to scare me. I'm glad my second impression of you was wrong homie.

Idk 1/2 like that, but he's pretty hilarious.

Ironmane seemed like a mean lil fake crime fighter at first. He's such a nice, super caring person.

I'll edit my last person in a lil while.

I don't hate white people lol.

I just avoid them for the most part until the give me a reason not to.

I've known Teddy Glover for a while and he's been the same petty, rude, nice guy since day 1. Never thought I'd get along wit an Hispanol.

I thought Judge Jeffrey was an elderly, extreme hotep who hated white people. I was right. Jeffrey used to scare me. I'm glad my second impression of you was wrong homie.

Ironmane seemed like a mean lil fake crime fighter at first. He's such a nice, super caring person.

tenor.gif

Mean?? Fake?? Words I don't recognize. Pull up frieand full-30.png

No order...
@Race Jones ...I haven’t been here long but I’ve seen her back a few niggaz down lol

@1/2 ...nigga hilarious

I ain’t wack at spades!

Race
Kandy
Blac
KB
Whisp

Du