Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff - Silkk the Shocker's hardest bars

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
@Allergens just dropped one.....didnt know if he was joking or not, but it made me think

was he really that bad?

Drop the best (worst?) Silkk lines you remember.

All pen and pixel covers and tank gifs welcome

41RZ05SV2BL.jpg

Last edited:
posted on the block/holla at my boys up in the 3rd
heard the latest word/swerve, to the side of the curb
fiend wanted me to serve/ i said, bitchcantyoutellimoff?
but i still gave him 5 dollas to wipe my white walls

I seen 5-0 and they aint even try to sweat me/
think they bein nice?/ nah, I got 185 under the hood and they know they cant catch me

:wdf2:

Last edited:
I hang wit niggaz, I do my thing wit niggaz, niggaz wanna know if I gangbang cause I hang wit a whole gang a niggaz.

mistahhhh!, I live the life, of a mufuckin thug
sevenfiggadigitnigga, still fightin in clubs

cant take having these two as brothers from him

013b016733ecae215636848b99a5c87d.767x767x1.jpg

DAYUM they didnt help C at all lmao.....got that man labeled as "Da Killa" everywhere smh

You know what, I don't think C like silk..you never hear C claim silk.

And C said in one song,

would you die for this shit, see p I told Cha. You Tru to the game but u ain't Tru to me. Nigga be urself, u can't be me or P.

that might be a reach, but nah he didnt really rep him like that in the music

its obvious they came up different (a lot like me and my lil brothers)....he probably wanted lil bro to stay in his lane and go to school.....let us do what we do......they all speak on Kevin gettin killed, which probably made him wanna keep Silkk away from it even more....idk what place he was in as far as order of siblings, but I think he was young

The fact he rhymed bars and stars with wars just shows how amazingly trash of a rapper he was. No lie I rocked to this song back in the day.

You know what, I don't think C like silk..you never hear C claim silk.

And C said in one song,

would you die for this shit, see p I told Cha. You Tru to the game but u ain't Tru to me. Nigga be urself, u can't be me or P.
Sounds like he didn't want his lil brother to follow his footsteps or the same lifestyle.

Reactions: 1/2

damn, he did didnt he?

I forgot about this shit....all real NL fans kinda stopped fuckin wit it around the time of Hoody Hoo....the beginning of the end

video was all over the damn place.....went from the Matrix/mad max, to the projects, to choreographed dances in black leather

damn, he did didnt he?

I forgot about this shit....all real NL kinda stopped fuckin wit it around the time of Hoody Hoo....the beginning of the end

video was all over the damn place.....went from the Matrix/mad max, to the projects, to choreographed dances in black leather

By that time, cash money was just making better music, niggaz had to choose a side

Back