Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Once you go broke

I don't think I'm ride or die. I would hope my man wouldn't put me in a situation where I'd end up dead or in jail or in a bad space period. I got your back if you really got goals you wanna reach but if you trying to rob pookie nem, I'll be at the house after I've told you not to do it.
girl, if u waitin @ the house after they rob sum1 despite u tellin em not to, u r ride or die lol. u aint gotta die to be ride or die.

stay unique.

I wanna get your thoughts too @Reesey, u another 1 with a few traditional ideas.

I've dated when I was without funds (ain't neva been broke -gotta mind my words ;-) )
And I've dated those without funds before.

Just Make me smile , keep me happy - the money will come and/or we'll get it together.

Betta ask somebody lol @DS_ :-)

I've dated when I was without funds (ain't neva been broke -gotta mind my words ;-) )
And I've dated those without funds before.

Just Make me smile , keep me happy - the money will come and/or we'll get it together.

Betta ask somebody lol @DS_ :)
its time to talk bout ur 1st thanksgiving.

ive dated and tried to get serious while not having good money management. that shit sucks and I learned my lesson from it lol nothing good comes from it

I would rather date someone who is monetarily broke than spiritually broke. But maybe that is because I take the role as financial provider seriously. But in my trods I have met men that said they could never date a woman who didn't have as much to offer as they did financially. Everyone has to find a situation that is comfortable for them. For some men and woman financial stability is very important so they require someone that can always keep them at a certain level.

If they're making an effort to get financially back on their feet, I'm wit them.

But if they're not making any effort, and prefer to just mooch off muthafuccas...dueces mayne

If they're making an effort to get financially back on their feet, I'm wit them.

But if they're not making any effort, and prefer to just mooch off muthafuccas...dueces mayne
what if she has no effort or drive, but she shares ur values, has the nicest ass u ever seen n does not possess 1 jealous bone in her body? how much of a dealbreaker is it?

what if she has no effort or drive, but she shares ur values, has the nicest ass u ever seen n does not possess 1 jealous bone in her body? how much of a dealbreaker is it?

Smash status only...I can't be in a serious relationship wit someone like that.

If you ain't got no drive and effort to wanna financially better yourself, then i have no reason to be with you like that.

B/c all you'll be to me is a liability. I'm not about to be the only one bearing the financial responsibilities, while you're just sittin off in the cut doing nothing. I got my own bills I gotta take care of.

Back