Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Once you go broke

Golden

Administrator
Ladies and gents, wld u date a broke person? y or y not?

have u dated while broke urself?

http://madamenoire.com/571858/once-you-go-broke-the-hidden-benefits-of-dating-a-broke-man/

He’s sexy, charming, intelligent and supportive as hell. He knows things about things you’ve yet to discover. Dude is a gem. The only problem is he’s broke. Not the I-can-never-take-you-out-on-a-date kind but I-can-rarely-take-you-out-because-I’m-just-catching-up-from-a-few-years-of-being-out-of-work. But I’m super ambitious so it’s just a matter of time before I’m back on track.

Is dating a broke man something you can work with?

It’s a question that has left some men standing alone on a street corner before finishing the sentence. We’ve all heard songs like ‘Ain’t Nothing Going On But The Rent’ or Bills Bills Bills. Can You Pay My Telephone Bills?’ You can’t even be caught on the passenger side of your best friend’s ride without getting called a ‘Scrub.’ So what’s a man with a lean bank account to do? Lay low until things start looking up?

For some women being with a broke man means sitting on the couch eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Tell them that a broke man can have value you and they’ll laugh in your face. But the truth is, some women know different. They’ll tell you that a man who is broke can most certainly bring value to the relationship. Don’t believe it? Read on…

When Leah met him ten years ago the last thing she wanted to hear was, ‘I’m an actor.’ “I wanted a man with a steady income. Someone who could have my back.” But it wasn’t long before she realized that what he lacked in his wallet he more than made up for in vision and ambition. So they got married, and though there have been times when bills have mounted and threatened to destroy them like a fire-breathing dragon, there have also been triumphant times when everything has come together like magic. In those moments she knows that they did it together. “There’s a bond that’s created when you build with a person from the ground up.”

thoughts on this article?

Yes. Where is he with his broke ass?
I love PBnJ and couches.
how broke do u go tho? lets say a guy is a 'bum' but he's very intelligent, compsasionate, n funny, n fine af. wld u give it a shot? lets say he got a whole philosophy that led to him havin no desire to change his financial circumstances

how broke do u go tho? lets say a guy is a 'bum' but he's very intelligent, compsasionate, n funny, n fine af. wld u give it a shot? lets say he got a whole philosophy that led to him havin no desire to change his financial circumstances
No. I don't date bums. I don't care how compassionate and fine. You can be broke with some kind of drive or hustle. Might pay off.

Broke and bum don't go hand in always.
You can be broke with a job.

No. I don't date bums. I don't care how compassionate and fine. You can be broke with some kind of drive or hustle. Might pay off.

Broke and bum don't go hand in always.
You can be broke with a job.
there r men with money who r bummy tho. what if he aint got money worries but he aint ambitious either? is ambition summin u cant compromise on?

there r men with money who r bummy tho. what if he aint got money worries but he aint ambitious either? is ambition summin u cant compromise on?
Nah. I like go getters. It's something sexy about a man who goes and gets it. Whatever it is.

Broke niggas winning in 2017?

giphy.gif

A nigga with a plan is SEXY! A dude who wanna do it all, oohwee. Even if he don't do it all. Mmmmm.

If that included being broke for a while, gon head sexy. Mama got yo back but it has to be realistic goals too. Don't just quit ya job and try to rap when you know you pushing 35.

A nigga with a plan is SEXY! A dude who wanna do it all, oohwee. Even if he don't do it all. Mmmmm.

If that included being broke for a while, gon head sexy. Mama got yo back but it has to be realistic goals too. Don't just quit ya job and try to rap when you know you pushing 35.
wld u pass on a dude that's already met his goal n is just chillin/enjoying life?

r u wedded to the idea of 'being there for the journey'?
Broke niggas winning in 2017?

giphy.gif
what about broke chicks? whataboutus!?!

My most recent ex was a drug dealer. He was a broke ass drug dealer tho. He was determined tho! Hella talented too.

wld u pass on a dude that's already met his goal n is just chillin/enjoying life?

I am most definelty down for the journey!!! I wanna be a part of the journey!

If he has met his goal and chilling then yea but just know I'm not supporting his chilling if it's affecting his finances.

He had a bad record. It's ambition he just chose to go about it the wrong way.
did he go down a diff path when he met u, or was he dealin while with u?

were u scared of shit heading south n sum1 tryna kill him? wish I'd known when u did the AMA.

this u girl?

5037fe4cca0527b4610e7ef5c8ef70df.jpg

what about broke chicks? whataboutus!?!

I think it's different for men, maybe just me, but I don't think we really care how much money a chick has.

I think it's different for men, maybe just me, but I don't think we really care how much money a chick has.
I thought that was the case but I've seen men indicate that they wldn't have srs relationships with some women cuz of financial disparity.

u r right tho. the gender roles of men bein providers is prolly why there isn't as much attention on women's financial standing.

did he go down a diff path when he met u, or was he dealin while with u?

were u scared of shit heading south n sum1 tryna kill him? wish I'd known when u did the AMA.

this u girl?

5037fe4cca0527b4610e7ef5c8ef70df.jpg

This was a long distance thing. He was dealing while we were together but I kinda was able to talk him out of doing it. He eventually went back to it. I don't think I feared for him getting killed but I was scared of getting a call saying he was in jail again.

I don't think I'm ride or die. I would hope my man wouldn't put me in a situation where I'd end up dead or in jail or in a bad space period. I got your back if you really got goals you wanna reach but if you trying to rob pookie nem, I'll be at the house after I've told you not to do it.

Back